04 | What's happening?

Two Guy, One Love

Yuhee's Pov.

 

I walked towards the school with earphones on my ears when suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and smiled widely as I took out my earphone and bowed at him.

 

"Thunder-sshi! Annyeonghaseyo~" I greeted him. He smiled and bowed back as he walked beside me.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" He smiled widely. I was kinda like his smile. He is so cute.

 

"Yuhee...?" I smiled and turned and looked at him as I tilted my head curiously. I saw him gulped.

 

"Erm.....where do you go....yesterday? And who are you with?" He suddenly asked me as he looked at me. I turned and looked at him when I suddenly gulped. He was looking at me with his serious look.

 

"I..went to the orphanage yesterday...." I mumbled. He frowned.

 

"Who are you with?" He asked again. I gulped.

 

"Y-Y-Yoseob...." I whispered. He frowned even more when he suddenly gripped my hand. I gasped as I widened my eyes.

 

"Don't see him anymore, and don't talk to him anymore." He said sternly and let go of my hand as he walked away. I tilted my head curiously. Why can't I be with Yoseob? Suddenly, I felt something weird as I touched my hand.

 

My heart skipped a beat when he held my hand tightly yet gently.

 

I grinned crazily as I walked behind me, looking at his backview.

 

Until now, I still can't forget the warmth he just gave me.

 

Thunder's Pov.

 

I hope Yuhee won't follow Yoseob anymore as you definitely know what Yoseob's background is. I sighed as I tapped on my table as the teacher continued to teach. I looked out of the window as I smiled crazily as I thought of Yuhee.

 

She is still so cute and pretty.

 

I blushed badly when I suddenly thought about this morning when I held her hand tightly yet gently. I hid my face under my arms as I blushed. I can feel this weird electric waves going into my body when I touched her hand.

 

What is happening to me?

 

"Cheondoong?" I shot my head up immediately. Mr Kim was frowning as he looked at me curiously.

 

"Gwenchanayo? Why is your face so red?" I widened my eyes and covered my face with my hands as I shook my head.

 

"A-Ani... It's okay, continue with the lesson please...." I mumbled. I heard Mr Kim sighed but he continued to teach. I sighed and rested my head on the table as I pouted my lips and sighed again.

 

Cheondoong...

 

What's happening to you?

 

5 hours later....

 

Yoseob's Pov.

 

I was walking with Doojoon beside me on the street when I saw a familiar figure standing below a lamp post. It was a girl. I smirked as I thought of girls, especially Yuhee.

 

She looked so innocent, so fragile.

 

I widened my eyes and smiled widely when I noticed who the figure is. It was Yuhee. I was about to wave at her when someone walked out of the shop and smiled at Yuhee as he handed her the drink. I frowned.

 

It was a guy.

 

They seems so close and familiar to each other as both of them walked away together. My eyes kept sticking on them when Doojoon pulled my sleeves. I turned around and saw Doojoon frowning.

 

"Yah! I'm hungry, seob! I wanna eat!" He growled and walked away. I followed Doojoon's back as I placed my hand on my heart.

 

Why is my heart sinking?

 

What's wrong with you Yang Yoseob?