"I love you."

Two Guy, One Love

Nobody's Pov.

 

Yuhee quickly ran infront of Yoseob as Gdragon stabbed Yuhee's chest. Yuhee flunged and gasped as sweats trickled down from her forehead. Yoseob and Thunder widened their eyes as the time seems to slowed down. Yuhee slowly collapsed onto the ground as blood oozed out from her chest. Yoseob quickly squatted down and held her up.

 

"Yah! YUHEE!!" He shook Yuhee and untied her hands as she smiled weakly.

 

"Y-Yoseob ah...." Yuhee spoke softly and weakly as she closed her eyes as the pain in her chest won't stop. But she knew she have to say it.

 

"S-Sarang.....h-hae...." Slowly, her eyes felt heavy as it slowly closed. Yoseob widened his eyes as he shook Yuhee.

 

"ANI! Wake up!!" Yoseob shouted. But to no valid. Yuhee's body started to become colder and colder. Thunder ran towards Yuhee as Bigbang ran away. Thunder touched her arm, but flinged.

 

"WAKE UP!!!!" Yoseob shouted angrily as he shook Yuhee.

 

He knows it's over now.

 

And he had yet to confess Yuhee.

 

1 year later....

 

"Umma!" Jiyeon shouted happily as she ran towards Yuhee. Yuhee smiled and hugged Jiyeon as they are getting ready to go to the beach. Yoseob smiled widely as he stepped out of his room and kissed Yuhee's cheek. She blushed and looked away. Jiyeon pulled Yoseob to the car quickly.

 

"Appa! I wanna play the water!" Jiyeon shouted happily. Yoseob laughed.

 

"Arraso~ Umma!" He called Yuhee as she smiled and ran to him. She interlinked her hands with Yoseob as Jiyeon ran out of the house.

 

Suddenly, Thunder appeared infront of Yuhee's house. He smiled widely as he walked towards Yoseob.

 

"Yo, bro!" Yoseob smiled widely as he punched Thunder's fist. All of them were getting ready to go to the beach. Suddenly, Yoseob stopped walking as he kissed Yuhee's lips passionately. Yuhee widened her eyes as Thunder quickly covered Jiyeon's eyes. Slowly, Yuhee closed her eyes as their hands were interlinked together. Thunder smiled.

 

'At least they are happy.' He thought.

 

Yoseob broke the kiss as he leaned against Yuhee's forehead. Yuhee smiled.

 

"What's that for?" Yuhee whispered. Yoseob smiled sweetly.

 

"That's for being such a good wife for Jiyeon and me." He whispered.

 

"I love you."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally finished! ^^ The part Yoseob haven't confess, I purposely didn't write. :P I want your guys to think by yourself the whole process so I decided to just write the ending part! ^^

Please do support the other 2 story:

Fictional Love- Yoseob starring

The only one for me- Junhyung starring