11 | Happy

Two Guy, One Love

Yuhee's Pov.

 

"Woo Yuhee!" Suzy, my best friend, shouted at me as we were walking towards my house for our project. I blinked confusely at her. she frowned as she crossed her arm, pouting her lips a little.

 

"Do you hear what I said just now?" She asked worriedly. "Gwenchanayo?" She asked again. I smiled weakly at her, nodding my head slightly. Actually, I didn't hear what she said just now.

 

My mind was occupy about Thunder's confession, my feelings towards Yoseob.

 

"Suzy ah...I'm not feeling well...let's do it tomorrow." I spoke. She sighed and smiled as she nodded and walked away. I sighed and then, I gasped.

 

Yoseob was infront of my house gate, pacing up and down.

 

"Y-Yoseob?" I mumbled. His head immdiately jerked up and smiled widely. I smiled weakly back. My heart shattered when I looked at Yoseob. Somehow, something tells me that Yoseob is faking a smile.

 

"Yuhee!" He smiled widely and ran towards me and hugged me. I stumbled back and laughed as I hugged him back.

 

I love his warmth.

 

He broke the hug and smiled at me as he pulled my hand out of the house. I widened my eyes at the sudden reaction.

 

"Y-Yoseob? Where are you taking me?" I asked him. He didn't smile, didn't turn back, and didn't reply me.

 

There is somethiing fishy about him.

 

Yoseob's Pov.

 

I pulled her hands towards a big amusement park. I let go of her hand and turned as I smiled widely at her.

 

"Let's play!" I exclaimed and began to pull her around the park.

 

We were havong fun for the past....6 hours? It was already 8pm right now and we were laughing at some jokes we shared at each other. We were sitting on the sand on the beach when suddenly, her phone vibrated. She was smiling awkwardly as she stood up.

 

"Sorry oppa..... I have to go now.... I need to meet Thun-" Before she finished her sentence, I stood up and kissed her passionately on her lips as tears flowed down from my eyes.

 

After today,

 

I won't see her anymore.

 

Please be happy, Yuhee.

 

???'s Pov.

 

"Leader, target found." I smirked as I watched the two lovely couple. I clenched my fist tightly as I smirked.

 

"Good job. Now, for the next step." I spoke and smirked as we got ready for the van.

 

Yang Yoseob,

 

Get ready to die.