03 | Jealous

Two Guy, One Love

Yoseob's Pov.

 

I skipped around the Seoul street happily as I whistled. Actually, my mind is still thinking about that girl. I mean, her smile is really captivating. Her smile is really sweet too, and her cheeks looks so soft and chubby.

 

I then skipped outside a orphanage. I looked inside and saw a lot of kids playing with a lady. I leaned against the window to get a clearer view and I gasped, but then I smiled widely as I found out who that girl is.

 

It's that girl! THAT GIRL!

 

I smiled and entered the orphanage. The kids stopped playing and the lady turned and looked at me.

 

"ANNYEONG!" I exclaimed cheerfully. All of them were silent. But then, the lady smiled widely and stood up.

 

"You're that guy who I have helped before!" She exclaimed. I nodded my head furiously. The kids smiled widely and ran to me and hugged my legs. I smiled and kneeled down. Then within a second, they began to touch my face, pinch my cheeks and squeeze my face. I heard the lady laughed.

 

Man...

 

Her laughter is cute.

 

"Alright alright kids! Let's get all of you to have a nap." The lady smiled as the kids ran to her and nodded their head and skipped into the room. She then turned back and showed me a palm sign, signalling me to wait for her. I smiled widely and nodded as she went in and closed the door.

 

Few minutes later, she walked out of the room and smiled at me as we walked towards the playground where the kids always played.

 

"So, why did you come here?" She suddenly asked.

 

"I saw you inside, so I wanted to see what's going on. You always come here?" I asked. She smiled widely and nodded her head.

 

"My parents passed away...And I want to have companies so I won't get bored. I love kids, really." She smiled widely as she took a seat on the swing. I widened my eyes when I heard her saying that her parents passed away.

 

"Mianhae..." I apologized as I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. She shook her head, smiled. "But I could be your company! My name is Yang Yoseob!" I exclaimed happily. I do want her to be my...friend? She stood up and smiled widely.

 

"Jinja?! My name is Yuhee, Woo Yuhee." She smiled and bowed.

 

"Aish~ Don't need to be so formal to me." I smiled. She smiled widely and nodded her head and we began to chat.

 

Thunder's Pov.

 

I was walking pass a orphanage when I saw 2 figures were sitting on the swing, chatting. I stepped closer and hid behind a wall and widened my eyes when I saw who is that 2 figure.

 

It was Yuhee and..one of the famous gangster group member, Yang Yoseob.

 

I clenched my fist tightly and frowned when I saw how happy Yuhee was with him. She doesn't know who is he?

 

Suddenly, my heart was beating furiously with anger.

 

Yes.

 

I could sense myself being jealous.