12 | Danger

Two Guy, One Love

Yuhee's Pov.

 

As I was walking on my way to meet Thunder, someone pushed me to the wall and covered my mouth with a cloth. I widened my eyes as I tried to kick that guy away, but he is too strong. I tried to push him away, but he is too strong. Then suddenly, everything went black.

 

I woke up and looked around to find myself in a small and dirty room. I tried to move, but was found out that I was being tied on both my ankle and hands. I struggled but I still couldn't move. I spat out the cloth that was stuck on my mouth as sweats trickled down from my forehead. I looked around when suddenly, someone pushed opened the door. I widened my eyes as I saw a group of guy, I mean 5 guys, were smirking at me.

 

"Well, isn't this Yang Yoseob's girlfriend?" The one stood in the middle, I guess he's the leader, spoke. "Ah~ Forgot to introduce to ourself. We are Bigbang, the gangsters in Seoul, like Beast." He smirked. "I'm Gdragon." He come closer to me as I moved back.

 

"W-What do y-you want....?" I spoke softly as he leaned closer to my face. I looked away.

 

"We want...." He then came beside my ear. "Yoseob's life..." He whispered. I widened my eyes.

 

"NO!" I shouted. "NEVER!" I shouted angrily as I tried to break off, but couldn't.

 

Until now,

 

I realized I fell in love with the gangster Yang Yoseob.

 

Yoseob's Pov.

 

I was hanigng my head down when I suddenly stepped onto something. I looked down and tilted my head as I squatted down. I picked up as I saw it was Yuhee's precious keychain. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I took it out.

 

If you want your precious girl, come and meet us at the old place we used to fight.

 

I widened my eyes as I ran to the old abandoned house. My heart was thumping furiously as I thought of Yuhee's scared and crying face. It kept appearing in my mind. I ran even faster when I thought of Yuhee.

 

Yuhee..

 

You're going to be alright.

 

Thunder's Pov.

 

Why hasn't Yuhee come yet? I was pacing up and down when I saw Yoseob running, panting heavily. Oh yeah...Yuhee is with Yoseob. But something is wrong. Yuhee isn't with him. I sensed something was wrong, so I chased after him.

 

"YAH! Yang Yoseob!" I shouted. He didn't look back. I ran faster and pulled Yoseob's collar, and saw him crying as he landed to the ground, covering his face in his palm.

 

"Yah..What's wrong?! WHERE'S YUHEE?!" I shotued at him. He shook his head.

 

"She's being caught by them...." I widened my eyes. He quickly stood up and ran away. I need to find Yuhee. No, WE need to find Yuhee fast.

 

Yuhee, please be okay.

 

Yuhee's Pov.

 

I widened my eyes as I saw Gdragon took out his knife and placed it on my throat. I glared at him as sweats trickled down from my forehead. He smirked as he kissed my cheeks. I shivered.

 

"D-Don't do t-this..." I whispered. He smirked.

 

"Why can't I? Yoseob is going to die soon, it's alright for me to do this." He hissed back as he pushed me to the floor and walked away and sat down on his chair. Suddenly, someone kicked the door opened.

 

"YOSEOB!" I shouted as I pushed myself to sit up. Gdragon glared at Yoseob as he ran towards me and pulled me up by pulling my hair. I whinced in pain as my hair was in a mess now, and blood is flowing down from my lips. I got punched by Seung Ri for not eating the lunch just now.

 

"YUHEE!" He shouted back. He ran over to me, but was pulled away from TOP.

 

"Bastard! You finally came! We are waiting impatiently! And who is that guy behind you?!" TOP hissed at Thunder. I widened my eyes as Thunder walked in.

 

"Thunder!" I shouted. Thunder ran over to me, but was hitted by Taeyang. He stumbled back as Yoseob helped him to stable himself. Thunder wiped his blood of his mouth as he glared at Taeyang.

 

"YAH! Let her go Gdragon!" Yoseob shouted at him. Gdragon smirked and placed his knife on my throat as I shivered and looked at the knife. It's real, not fake. I gulped. Gdragon pushed me closer to him.

 

"You know what, Yoseob? I'm a very impatent person. And I want to kill her right now." He smirked. I widened my eyes as I wiggled myself.

 

"STOP MOVING !" Gdragon shouted angrily. I kept on wiggling. Then, Yoseob pushed TOP away and ran to me as he tried to pull me away from Gdragon. Thunder ran towards Yoseob and pulled me too.

 

"LET HER GO!" Thunder shouted angrily. I whinced in pain as I could felt the knife was being pushed more to my throat. Gdragon finally let me go, but he smirked. I widened my eyes as I saw what is going to happen next.

 

"YOSEOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"