01 | Again

Two Guy, One Love

Yoseob's Pov.

 

"Seobie! Come back here and give me back my coke, you bastard!" Junhyung shouted at me fiercely. I stuck my tougue out and ran with all my might. Well, we were at the Seoul street, where many people shops at there. I laughed and ran to a quiet street. I stopped walking suddenly. Junhyung catched up and snatched the coke from my hand.

 

"YAH! See what you had done! We are lost!" Junhyung growled angrily. I pouted and apologized to him. Well, even though we, Beast, are the popular gangster group in Seoul, but that doesn't mean that we know all the places. We are currently now at...I don't know. I sighed and looked for people. But no one was at sight. I pouted and sat down on the floor, whinning like a baby.

 

"I wanna go back~" I whined. Junhyung rolled his eyes and then suddenly, he pointed at a direction. I stood up and smirked when I saw a pretty and cute lady walking with a big basket with her. It was as if she is going somewhere. I immediately run to her.

 

"Excuse me, Miss." I spoke. She turned around and smiled sweetly at me.

 

And then, my heart skipped a beat.

 

She looked so innocent. "May I help you?" She spoke while she smiled. Junhyung walked towards me and smacked my head as he smiled at the lady. I pouted.

 

"Do you know how do I get back to the big street? We are...kind of lost here..." Junhyung mumbled. She placed her finger below her chin and looked extremely cute when she pouted her lips and began to think. Suddenly, she smiled widely as she pointed to her right.

 

"You should be able to get out of here if you walked straight down here then turned to your right again. You should be able to see a shop nearby as you walked straight, and you will arrived there in no time." She smiled sweetly. I noticed Junhyung gulped. I nudged onto him as he growled at me. I bowed at her.

 

"Well, thanks pretty lady!" I smiled widely. She smiled back and bowed, but didn't blushed.

 

"Ah~ It's nothing. I'm glad I can help the both of you!" She smiled. "If there's no other question, I will get going now. I need to sent this basket full of foods to the orphanage." She smiled again.

 

Miss, please stop smiling.

 

I bowed at her and she bowed back before she walked away. She wear a long and simple dress just below her knee. The wind blew and her dress is dancing gracefully. Her hair was dancing too. I was too mesmerized at the scene that I didn't notice Junhyung walked away already.

 

"Yah! Wait for me!" I pouted and chased after him. I pat his shoulder as he drank his coke.

 

"Hey, that lady is pretty right? I might eat her right now!" I exclaimed. Junhyung rolled his eyes.

 

"Yoseob, you have flirted with so many girls last night at the club. I think this girl is innocent. Why not just leave her alone? You are going too far, Seob." He said. I pouted. Junhyung is really a nag. I mean, it's me who is the one who flirt, not him. Why does he care so much?!

 

"Aish~ You don't know what I mean! Nevermind!" I walked ahead of him.

 

Right now,

 

I still can't forget how that girl smiles.

 

Thunder's Pov.

 

I was walking happily back home when I heard a girl gasp. I turned and saw a girl picking up some fruits on the ground into the basket. I hurriedly ran to her and helped her picked up her last orange. She stood up and my heart skipped a beat.

 

Her smile was so sweet.

 

"Kamsahamida~" She bowed at me. I bowed back and smiled.

 

"Your welcome Miss." She smiled sweetly and walked away with her bsket. I looked up at the sky. It was quite late already as I looked back at the watch. It shows 6pm. I couldn't bear a young lady to walk in this dark street, so I secretly followed her.

 

She was walking towards a...orphanage? I hid behind a wall and saw her entered the place. Groups of kids were hugging her legs as she smiled sweetly and patted their head as she passed them the fruits. I blushed.

 

She is cute and innocent.

 

Few hours later, she came out of the place and bid goodbye to the kids. The kids waved back as she walked back home. I then realized her house was just a few steps from the orphanage. I heaved a sigh of relief as I walked back home.

 

On the way back home, I was smiling crazily.

 

I hope to see that girl again.