✓ Chapter Twenty One. [Sachaeng]

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this chapter will be some random SaChaeng moments, it’s for you, a change of atmosphere of angst and drama. And they are not chronological. So just random paragraphs and sorry it’s a bit short. Enjoy.

Chaeyoung’s POV

Jeju Island

“SEAAA~”, Sana runs to the shore bare feet, I casually walk behind her, smiling wide from her carefree and bright personality. “CHAEYOUNG-AHH~”, great, I think everyone here knows my name now. She’s waving a piece of seaweed she caught.

I'm shocked, I shook my head and walk to her, “SANA, throw it! That’s disgusting”, she complies but pouts at me. She hugs me as an apology, her cute behavior made me chuckle and I hug her back.

We walk along the shore, intertwining our hands as she points out every.single.coral shape she finds cute, and it’s almost every single coral. It’s exhausting to hear but … I love hearing her voice. So it’s quite a conflict for me. We stop by a cute small restaurant by the shore to eat. It’s an island theme restaurant, all driftwood furniture. We sit facing each other, Sana keeps bouncing in her seat, I had to scold her, like a mother would her child, for her to stop bouncing like a little kid. I don’t mind her having such a child-like curiosity, but her bouncing is making the floorboards creak … continuously. It’s annoying, for me and everyone else here. We’re eating peacefully until I caught a girl, with long luscious blonde hair staring at me. I raise a confused eyebrow at her, then she winks … AT ME! That made me choke on air, I had to look away. Girls these days are so weird. Sana is preoccupied with her mini burgers to realize the situation.

“DEWICIOUS” (delicious), Sana is taking with a mouthful of burger, she seems really happy.

I don’t have the heart to scold her again, “hey Sana, you still have your powers right?”

She swallows before answering me, “yeah, but I’ll lose them soon”.

I frown, this has been worrying me since she decided to stay, “wha- what if … you couldn’t stay?”, what if one day I wake up to find her gone? disappear without a trace. I don’t think my heart can take it … she’s become my whole life now.

I look down at my unfinished plate of food. Then I feel her hand play with mine, I look up to see her smiling, “Don’t worry Chae. I’m not going anywhere, I’ll still be here”.

This girl makes my heart soar. I feel all tingly and warm every time she smiles lovingly at me.

I paid for our food, just when I’m about to let whoever was behind me pay next, I feel a hand tapping my shoulder. Eh? Sana is over there, who is- I turn around to find that girl. Her eyelashes bat at me, her body posture says she’s flirting, is girl blind to not see I’m WITH someone?

“Um … sorry do you need someth-?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter