✓ Chapter Two.

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV

Yoo Manor

The pain in my head woke me from my sleep. I drank way too much last night. Rubbing my eyes to focus my vision on the on coming morni- 10 am?! I guess I overslept. I can’t go back to sleep, I guess I’ll just get ready for the day. I made my way to the bathroom, after freshening up I walk downstairs to the dining room. I see Momo walking in the foyer. Whatever, last night was a mess. I sit down at the dining table, the food is still laid out on the table … odd, it’s still warm. There was Haejjunguk soup? that’s weirder … how did anyone know I was hungo-, one of the maids was cleaning the table broke me out of my thoughts.

“Mrs. Yoo asked me to cook it, she said she wanted it”.

I guess she sees me staring at it for too long.

“Oh … okay”, did she asked them to make it for me? … no way.

I hear footsteps coming in the dining room, “thanks for the soup”, I said looking at Momo.

“It wasn’t for you”, standing behind the chair in front of me, her ‘stern’ voice makes me laugh, “Today at 5pm is Taejun’s birthday party at the Lotte mall, we all have to go”.

I roll my eyes at her. She plays the mom role to the tee alright.

“It’s your dad’s orders”, crossing her arms at me.

“Okay … Mom”, I like teasing her, earning a glare from her before she left to wherever she is heading.

 

I spent a great deal of the day in my room, playing video games, listening to music, and chatting with my friends. It’s almost 3pm, I walk out my room to the living room. I see Momo watching TV by herself, I sat next to her.

“How is Nayeon?”, I blankly watch whatever she was watching.

I am genuinely curious about how she was doing. She was good … in bed and out of bed. I just didn’t feel like she fit in the kind of lifestyle I wanted. She wanted kids and I … did not.

“Good, she’s married now and happy … unlike when she was with you”, I feign hurt, gasping for good measure. She looks at me funny, well more towards disgusted than funny.

I laugh at her response, “glad to hear. We ended in good terms-”, she glared at me, “-alright I take that back, I ended it. Look, I wish her all the best, we just wanted different things”.

“Yeah … you wanted to sleep with other people”, she gives me one of her fake smiles.

Is she- … is she mocking me? she’s pissing me off, “I have NEVER cheated on her, I tried mak-”.

 

Her phone rang interrupting me.

 

“Nae, okay I will go with her”, she seems … disappointed? Tired? Pissed? “That was your dad, he’s going with Taejun straight to the party, while … you and I go there separately”, yup, she’s definitely pissed.

“Wait … Taejun’s not here?”, I tried listening to the sound of the house, it is oddly quiet in the mansion.

“No, he went with your dad to the toy shop”, she got up, “I’ll go get myself ready then”, and left me alone.


 

It only took me a few minutes to get ready, it was only Taejun’s birthday party. I wore black jeans with a white shirt and a leather jacket with some light brown boots. I wait for her in the living room, looking through my SNS. I hear her heels tapping down the stairs, I got up and walk to the foyer, I see her. She’s wearing tight jeans and white shirt with black high heels. Damn. She’s got a nice body, I can’t deny it. She sit in the passenger seat and I drive away to the Lotte mall. It’s a silent ride between me and her. Super silent.


Lotte Mall

“I’ll park the car, you can go first”, I stop in front of the entrance.

“It’s okay, it’ll be awkward if I went in alone”.

 

I shrug at her response. I guess that makes sense. I park the car and we went to the elevator. The mall is packed! Why are there so many people here?! The parking spot I got is in basement 3! When the elevator finally arrive, we enter. The location of the party is on the 7th floor, it’s a long ride. And just our luck, we have to stop on every floor, and every time more people got in, cramping the already tiny elevator. I motion her to stand in front of me. Her perfume and smell is killing me … she smells so nice … so sweet. The man standing next to her is fat and reeks of alcohol. His hand almost touching hers, I couldn’t stand it. I carefully push her to the wall next to me. I left my hand on her waist. Suddenly, the elevator stopped, the lights flicker on and off. ing fantastic! It’s already crowded and hot. Now it’s going to be dark! … Finally, the emergency lights turn on.

 

“What happened?”, some woman asked.

 

Is she-? WOMAN! WE’RE STUCK! THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED! Some people just irritate me. I push people to the side to get to the elevator panel and pressed the alarm, but no one responded. I walk back to Momo.

 

“It’ll work, don’t worry”, I look at her, her eyes look uneasy, she’s nervous.

 

Her back’s pinned to the mirror panel of the elevator. With the elevator being cramp, I stood very close to her. So close, our faces are only inches apart. The elevator jerked back to life, it made everyone stumble, making Momo and I stand even closer. Our bodies touch. I stare into her eyes and I gulp. I feel my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter