Phoenix

Strong Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Far far away from Korea mid-aged Lee Taeyang was sitting in a comfy looking chair. In front of him was a cup of tea which has already turned cold. He was deeply thinking, It was obvious in his face that he was bothered. The front door opened, another middle aged man entered the room. By looking at him it was obvious he was Korean too, name Kim Chaehoon. He slightly smiled looking at Taeyang.

"Good to see you, Mr Lee."

"Good to see you too, Mr Kim."

Taeyang stood up for a firm handshake. Suddenly they started to laugh and the handshake turned into friendly hug.

"After a long time, Taeyang."

"Yeah, a long time." He sighs.

"Almost 17 years , I think. Those good old days!" Mr Kim also sighs.

"Well we were not allowed to meet after the accident."

Both of their face saddened. An accident they both want to forget but can't, still give them nightmares. 

"I still can't forget Minhuyk's face, you know."

"Yah! We are not supposed to forget him. He was our best friend."

"I am not talking about him, I am just trying to forget his face before his departure. In my whole life I never seen him so pained."

"He had to leave his child and wife. How do you think he felt."

"I know Chae, I know. I sometimes think why he had to the one and then his son too! After that accident I still can't look at Taemin's face. That's why I drowned myself in work. I think my son also fears me now. I knew I had to send him in Korea soon, I was thinking about excuses. But he was the one who suggested me. I think I left him alone too much."

"It's OK, Tae. He will understand soon. I know Minhuyk was closer to you. I can't even look at my son's face, how can you? You know, Kibum is very bright, he almost found out everything himself, so I had to tell him everything. When your father found Minhuyk's son, he vowed to take care of him. He told me they also befriended Taemin. They somehow remind me of our old days."

"I also wanted to tell Taemin before I sent him in Korea, but father asked me not to. He told me it's not time yet. That it would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter