Dreams

Strong Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​He was walking through a dark alley. No light,no sound. He couldn't remember how he got there. He desperately searched for the end of the alley but couldn't find. It looked like there's no end. Suddenly he heard some footsteps. He didn't know those footsteps belonged to whom,but he knew that he shouldn't allow those steps come near him. So he started running. Suddenly he heard a voice, a sweet voice, calling for him, telling him the direction. He ran and ran, for a while. The voice was getting clearer. He tried to understand why the voice sounded so familiar,like he knew the owner of the voice. But the footsteps were also getting closer, so he ran faster. The voice told him to search for the light. Where is it? He shouted for help, but no voice came out. Suddenly he saw a ray, so far yet so bright. He was getting tired, but he knew he have to reach the light. He was getting close, just a few more steps, suddenly he found that he can't move anymore. Some force was holding him back. He looked at the light, he saw a beautiful face, reaching out for him. He tried to shake off whatever was holding him back, to reach for the beautiful face, waiting for him to take his hand. Suddenly he saw a dark shadow, behind the beautiful face. The shadow was seizing the light,it was covering the beautiful face....

"No! Taemin.......!!"

"..ho. Minho. MINHO!!! Wake up! You are shaking!! Wake up!"

Minho jumps out from the bed. He looks around and find the place familiar, Kibum's room. He looked at himself and found that he is covered in sweat. The room is bright. He looks outside, it is already getting dark. He tries to control his breath. Suddenly found Kibum is holding a glass of water in front of him.

"Drink it."

He mumbles a thanks and drink the whole glass fast. He still can't get his mind out of the dream he had. It was like almost everyday but each day it was getting intense. He heard from other people that they have different dreams ,but why his dreams are always same? And Taemin, how did a person from dream came in his life? Taemin never showed him any picture, but as far as he can remember he knows how Taemin looked when he was 4 years old. Minho saw Taemin grew up in his dreams, at first only a face, and now he can see the full person.

"Minho? Are you okay?" Kibum asked worried.

"Huh? Yeah...yeah...I am." Minho replied flustered.

"I don't think you are okay. Is your headache still there?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Do you think you can go with us? Are you feeling sick?"

"Kibum! Stop worrying. I am fine. Just a nightmare. As usual. Of course I can come."

"Can I ask you something?"

"You are asking me if you can ask a question! What happened to you?"

"Yah! Am I that bad of a person?"

"No, NO! I was just joking. Of course, ask whatever."

"Normally you don't come in these parties or for sleepover. Are you coming for Taemin?"

"Well, I can't lie to you, can I?"

"No you can't."

"Taemin is a part of a cause, but I really wanted to come because I was getting tired of my life. I just wanted to enjoy a little. Is that bad?"

"No. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter