Collision

Strong Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho woke up from bed with pain in his body. Last night his father came home losing all his money again, his mother was at work. So as usual his father threw all his anger upon Minho, beating him without any mercy. Their would be a little mark, Minho sometimes wonders how is that possible. The way his father beat him he should be covered with bruises. And the pain will also be gone within few hours. He came to a conclusion that he is already so used to the beating that it doesn't affect him much now.

He silently goes to the washroom, gets ready and comes to kitchen for some breakfast, if he finds any. He jumps when he sees someone in the kitchen. He tries to look closely, then understand it's his mother, totally beaten up. Maybe his mother came back late at night when he fell asleep, and got beaten up again. Unlike him, his mother was full of bruises, even there is dried blood in the corner of her lips. He doesn't understand why his mother hasn't left this person yet, it's not like she is underage like Minho. She can live better if she leaves them. But Minho knows why, his mother hasn't left yet just to save him. He can't remember his real mother, but he doesn't regret getting this woman as his mother.

Minho silently picks up her and put her in his bed. When he looks at the clock, he was already late for school. He doesn't have money, so public transport is the only option. Half of the road he takes train, other half he have to walk. He gets of the train and looks at the clock, only 10 minutes left. So he runs, and by his luck and fast speed he reaches just before closing the gate.

Minho decides today is a bad day. The only teacher who kind of hate him without any reason is in front of him and asking him to take all the files in his cabinet. "Why today!!!" Minho mutters under his breath. His father somehow hurt his leg, the pain hasn't vanished yet, so he was limping on his way. He was thinking about his day, today that Taemin guy will come. As today is a bad day, he just can pray that this guy would be nice. It's relaxing that he doesn't have to work at the mechanic shop now, it was too tiring, but if this guy turns out to be irritating that would be thousand times worse than working in the mechanic shop. He was too engrossed in his thoughts and the pile of file was too big that he couldn't saw the incoming figure towards him. Suddenly he collide with something and all the file dumps on that thing he collided. "" he mutters and looks down. He sees a brown warm pair of eyes is looking at him with annoyance.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Kibum is looking at the mirror with frowning face. He is not a person who gets work up easily with anything. Though he is short tempered, he takes things easily when needed. A lot problem is needed to create the face what he was making now. But he couldn't get his face straight.

Something is happening, he just couldn't put his fingers in it. Why Lee Taemin is coming back now? Is it time already? But Minho is not ready yet. He doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter