Fever

Strong Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room is eerily quiet. All four of them are sitting in different corners of the room. Minho is lying down on the bed, still unconscious. He is now burning with fever.

Beside him Kibum is looking at him with worried expression. He never seen him sick. He was worried enough when Minho told him about the headache, but now he is unconscious and running a fever. It made him thinking about worst.

Jonghyun is sitting in the other side of the bed. While Kibum is applying wet towel in Minho's forehead, Jonghyun is trying to reduce the heat from his hands and legs. He was already sad when he saw an unconscious Minho in Taemin's arm, now he is feeling more upset looking at Kibum's worried face.

Onew is sitting far away from the bed on a sofa. He is running from kitchen to room bringing ice and more towels. He is keeping a poker face, but inside he is totally freaked. He doesn't know what to do. As time passes fever increases, the more upset Onew becomes.

The furthest away from them Taemin is sitting on a corner. He couldn't look at anybody. He is keeping his head down and his face looked like he will cry any moment. He is feeling this is his fault. He should have noticed earlier that Minho wasn't feeling okay. When Minho fainted in his arms, he couldn't do anything. He just shouted for help. Jonghyun and Onew came and took him in Onew's room.

When Onew enters the room with third brunch of ice and some medicine Kibum looks at him and asked if he could contact with anyone.

"I called our family doctor, but he is unavailable. But his assistant told me to give him some basic medicine and told us to wait. And he also asked about his symptoms. Did he had fever when he was at your place,Kibum?"

"No, I don't think so. He told me about his headache but there was no fever. But he haven't slept last night, he slept in my house in the afternoon."

"Why? Did he got beaten again?" Jonghyun asks.

"No, he told me he escaped before his father could notice him."

"What do mean by got beaten? Who would beat him?"

All the eyes moved in Taemin's direction. They almost forgot that he was also there. Jonghyun weakly smiled. "I forgot you don't know anything about him." He looks at others and muttered a sorry.

Onew sighs. "It wouldn't be fair for you if we don't tell you, would it? You are part of us now. Will you please follow me Taemin?"

Taemin confusedly looks at him but nods eventually. They both enter in another room. Onew motions for him to sit. Taemin silently obeys and looks at Onew with eyes full of questions.

"Well where should I start..do you know Minho is a scholarship student? in fact he is the only scholarship student in our school."

Taemin shakes his head. Onew continues " He is not like us, I mean he not rich. His family is too poor. We don't know how he got the scholarship,well he is dangerously brilliant. Nobody knew about him. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter