A/N: About Hoya

Like A Tree...

Hi, everyone! I hate doing this but sadly, this is not an update, the next chapter is still in the works.

I'm sure by now, all of you have heard of the news that our Lee Howon, our Hoya, our Dance Machine, has decided not to renew his contract so he is no longer a member of Infinite or part of Woollim.

I know this hurts us all; I have been crying all night and woke up feeling really ty, hoping it was all just one huge nightmare.

But, at the same time, Hoya is doing this not to hurt us but to pursue his dreams... and the rest of Infinite understands that.

I never thought the day would come when I would see the words "Infinite will come back as 6"... Because to me, they will always be 7...  7 members... 7 Romeos... But, I guess fate had another thing in store.

On that note, I will continue to support Infinite and Hoya. Although I am still angry and hurt right now, I know I will heal from this and you guys will too. (For all the Cassies, EXO-L'S, E.L.F.'s, Sone's, and all fans of bands who had members leave, we know the pain stays for a while, but eventually, when we see them happy, it is all that matters.)

I also will continue to feature Hoya in my fanfics. He was, is, and will always be a part of Infinite in my heart... and all of Inspirit's hearts too. We must not forget the 7 years he gave us, the 7 years of laughter, tears, and love that he gave us. Thus, he is still Infinite.

So, guys, let's all grieve, there's nothing wrong with that for at this moment, we lost someone dear. But, don't despair, because someday, we'll see him happy again and the other 6 members happy as well.

So, let's continue to support our 7 Romeo's in whatever they choose to do!