Appreciating Ong Seongwoo

Appreciating Kang Daniel

 

Daniel’s hand was cold, but Seongwoo grasped onto it tightly, nevertheless. And he had no intention of letting it go. Daniel knew this, so he blushed, and felt the pale expanse of his cheek grow hot, as if he was next to a heater or a fire pit. These days, that’s what Ong Seongwoo seemed like.

 

The dark haired man could make the younger flustered with just the lightest of touches. And words – soft spoken, and husky enough only for Daniel’s ears – for no one else to hear.

 

Seongwoo knew what kind of effect he had on the other, and Daniel hated it. At the same time, however, he always felt happy when Seongwoo would smile. The adorable curl of his lips lit up a spark of something inside Daniel. It was love, he knew. But not just that – it was care, possessiveness, and intense admiration. There wasn’t a fault that Daniel could find about Seongwoo. Well, aside from his pun-inspired jokes (that he secretly finds himself snickering to at times).

 

The dusty blonde hid his grin from his boyfriend, who was too distracted by the music blasting in their shared earbuds to notice. Daniel was thankful as he eyed over Seongwoo’s facial features, appreciating the man’s sharp jawline, and brown orbs. Of course, his cute nose and thin pink lips, as well. Ong Seongwoo was practically perfect.

 

Daniel softly sighed, a bit dazed.

 

“Why are you staring at me?” the other suddenly asked, bringing Daniel back down from his wandering thoughts. “See something you like?”

 

The blonde snorted, and averted his eyes. “Absolutely nothing.”

 

Seongwoo feigned a hurt look at that, and rested a hand over his chest. “Ouch, that hurts. But, can you really say that when you were staring at me so intensely? Don’t act like you weren’t, I could feel your eyes undressing me.”

 

Daniel shook his head, and bit his bottom lip. His dark haired boyfriend smirked, canines bearing in a teasing manner. Another thing Kang Daniel loved. Seongwoo scooted closer to the other, and rested his head on Daniel’s broad shoulder. The latter said nothing as the song they were listening to ended, and the next began to play. It was “Only You” by HuhGak, and Daniel couldn’t help but smile – as it was the same song they were listening to when they had confessed their love to each other.

 

Daniel knew that it was a sad song about regret, but to him, it was the opposite. To him, it was the beginning of their relationship. A song to start off their sincere affection and care for one another. Regardless, if they were friends or not.

 

It was their song, and no matter what would happen in the future, or when and how they would part, it will remain that way. Forever and always, Kang Daniel was going to love Ong Seongwoo, just like the latter tells him every day.