Just A Night Drive

Appreciating Kang Daniel

 

“This is so cheesy,” Daniel said.

 

Just an hour and a half ago Seongwoo mentioned to him the bright idea of going on a night drive. Both were very excited for it. Daniel loved to take long drives as he watched the changes of scenery go by one after another. Seongwoo enjoyed getting out of the house and driving once in a while, especially if it was with his Daniel.

 

Now, the two were resting atop the hood of Seongwoo’s car, getting an eyeful of the dark but starry sky while parked on a low cliff over the calm lake.

 

“Anything for my love,” Seongwoo commented as he rested his head on his palm. The car’s white metal material dug roughly into his elbow but he didn’t mind as he watched his boyfriend’s expression change into one of embarrassment.

 

“Don’t tell me you drove us all the way up here just to stare at me,” Daniel muttered.

 

Seongwoo traced with his eyes the light blush that took over his boyfriend’s cheeks. “No, but this isn’t so bad either.”

 

Daniel snorted. “You’re a psycho,” he joked.

 

“Yeah, but you knew that when you met me.”

 

The other sighed. “You’re right, what was I thinking?”

 

“You weren’t, but I don’t hear you complaining,” Seongwoo replied as he positioned himself over Daniel. Their lips met briefly for a slow peck before the dark haired man brought his mouth back down, dragging his tongue over Daniel’s.

 

Their kisses grew hungrier and desperate as Seongwoo pushed his wandering fingers up the other’s sweater. The latter broke the kiss and caught his boyfriend’s naughty hand.

 

“I am not about to get frisky on the hood of your car,” he uttered, despite his voice going hoarse.

 

“Then,” Seongwoo pondered, “maybe we should go inside.”

 

The man took pride in deepening the shade of blush on Daniel’s face. The latter shook his head.

 

“What am I going to do with you?” he whispered, more to himself than anything as he slid off the car with Seongwoo in tow.