Appreciating Kang Daniel

Appreciating Kang Daniel

 

It was difficult for Seongwoo to choose just one thing he liked about Daniel – especially when he liked everything about him.

 

He was pretty, from the top of his dusty blonde head down to his always hardworking feet. If Seongwoo had to choose, however; which part of Daniel’s body he appreciated the most, his smile would definitely be in the top ten. That precious bright smile that reaches all the way up to his eyes and ears. The very same that comforts Seongwoo, and helps him through the frustrating times. That familiar one that fails to suppress the adorable giggles that erupts from Daniel’s mouth whenever Seongwoo makes a joke – no matter how silly.

 

Another part of his companion’s body that Seongwoo is utterly attracted to is those soft friendly eyes. It was one of the few things the raven haired man noticed during their first meeting. Those delicious chocolate orbs met his with sincerity, and he knew immediately then that he was undoubtedly screwed.

 

Later on, he found that he didn’t mind. How could he, when Daniel treated him with a certain kindness he’d never experienced before? Seongwoo was so sure they’d stay friends forever – until they didn’t.

 

That’s when they pronounced themselves as lovers.

 

“Do you like my hands that much?” Daniel whispered, out of respect for the other members currently asleep in the dark room. He raised a brow, amused by the other who lied beside him – both on Seongwoo’s twin bed, facing each other.

 

The dark haired man wore a small lopsided smirk as he played and rested his right hand inside Daniel’s left. He traced the latter’s fingers one by one, noting the barely there freckles on the inside of his palm. Seongwoo released Daniel’s hand to settle his own on his lover’s cheek.

 

He ran the backs of his fingers gently over the milky porcelain skin, soft to the warm touch. Daniel sighed longingly at the action, fluttering his eyes open to find Seongwoo’s trailing behind those long, naughty fingers.

 

He grinned slightly as they came into contact with his chapped lips. Seongwoo pressed the pads of his fore and middle finger to them, then his thumb, and quietly ran them over Daniel’s bottom lip, curiously.

 

The blonde’s grin grew as he instinctively let his tongue drag over that same spot, meeting Seongwoo’s touch.

 

The latter nearly flinched. “Don’t do that, I’ll go crazy,” he muttered, and could feel Daniel’s lips stretch the next second into a full teasing smile.

 

“You started it.”

 

Seongwoo huffed, and moved his hand to the other’s cheek, pinching it lightly in a chiding manner.

 

“Ouch,” Daniel chuckled lowly, and reached for Seongwoo’s warm palm. The older merely pushed it away, earning a pout. “Why do you keep touching my face?”

 

“What, I can’t touch what’s mine?”

 

Seongwoo answered so seriously, Daniel had to fight back a laugh. He was glad though, that the other couldn’t see the tips of his ears go red in the dark.

 

“You can touch tomorrow. I’m tired, so let’s go to sleep,” he replied, burying his face in his lover’s neck.

 

The raven haired man snorted, his smirk deepening. “Not until my goodnight kiss.”

 

Daniel snickered against his collarbone, but gave into his sulky boyfriend. He angled his head back, and their eager lips welcomed each other for a slow but assuring kiss. They ended it with a faint noise, and Daniel regained his spot - face buried in Seongwoo’s neck. The latter wrapped his arms around the younger, resting his chin atop the man’s head.

 

“Goodnight, Daniel.”

 

“’Night, hyung.”