First let them dry

Paint my nails, hyung!

Luhan is getting more and more suspicious. Worse he's getting jealous, all thought that's not new for him especially when talking about his small boyfriend, it still . So he's not happy when instead of Minseok and him going to his house that Friday after school to fool around and play some soccer, Minseok decided to cancel on him.

He had a really bad day so far, starting by waking up late to forgetting his homework and getting a D- in that History class paper. So when Minseok said that, he really though the world was against him. He still can recall the way Minseok stop him in front of his locker by the end of the day and with obvious nerves and very pink cheeks tried to come up with a good excuse for cancelling on their plans. He says "tried" because he knows his boyfriend like the back of his hand. But when Minseok saw it wasn't working, he kissed Luhan hard and run off. At least he throw him another kiss on his way to who knows where.

Now still in front of his locker, Luhan is angrily shoving random books and notebooks to his backpack. He doesn't care, he just trying to calm down and not be angry...maybe Minseok really had something important to do? Maybe something bad happened?... Or?.....It isn't their anniversary is it? No it isn't, that was last month. He remembers that day, Minseok looked specially good that day. Good memories.

But whatever, hopefully Minseok will call him later and explain. The worse part is that is not the first time. He has noticed his boyfriend being a bit nervous around him, like he wants to say something but doesn't know how. And plus he has seen his Minseok spending more and more time with that Sehun kid. He doesn't like that at all.

"Ge" Yifan is next to him and looking down while texting in his phone when he calls him.

"What?" Luhan replies while looking at the inside of his locker lost in thought. He's trying to come up with a plan to see what the hell Minseok is doing and with that kid of all people. Or maybe he should spy on them. Bad idea. Maybe he should stop by Minseok's house later or t-...

"Luhan!? Are you even listening to me?" Luhan snaps out of it and looks at his friend, he doesn't look very happy. Yifan's angry eyebrows tell him as much.

"You were saying...?" Luhan replies while closing his locker and closing his backpack. They start walking towards the school parking lot.

Yifan looks at him in disbelief and says "Just give me a ride home. And what's up with you? You have been weird lately or at least more than usual"

"Nothing. Yo Yifan, what do you know about that Sehun kid? You known the tall skinny one" Luhan ask while they get inside of his car. Luhan is scratching his ear thinking what should he do while he starts the car. He trusts Minseok, he just doesn't trust other people. His boyfriend is too adorable and nice for his own good.

"Ah! Yeah, my brother Tao is in his grade but I really don't know much about him. Why?" Yifan replies while once again looking at his phone.

"Just checking" Luhan says shrugging his shoulders and turning up the radio in his car.

A while later they finally arrived at Yifan's house and Yifan goes to open the car door. But before he leaves he turns around and says "Is this about Minseok hyung? Is that why you have been distracted lately? If it is don't be stupid Luhan and just talk to him, okay? Probably it's something dumb, so don't worry so much" He shakes his head and smiles while getting out of the car and into his house.

"You're right" Luhan nods and decides he will drive to his boyfriend's house to talk. Better to do it now than later, plus he really wants to spend time with him. While driving Luhan stops at one of their favorite cafés on the way, to buy coffee and some pastries for them. He needs his Minseok's tummy happy so he can get the answers he needs.

When he arrives at the white two floors house, he immediately notices Minseok parents aren't home and a bike he doesn't recognize is by the garage door. Is it Baozi's? Weird. He locks his car and steps forward to the door. With the coffees and bags of pastries in one hand and with the other he knocks the door. A few seconds pass and Minseok's baby sister opens the door and smiles up at Luhan.

"Hey princess! What are you doing here so early? Don't you have ballet lessons?" Minseok's sister is an adorable 7 year old that loves being in sparkling and puffy pink dresses like right now.

"Lulu! No, today is Friday silly!" She jumps and laughs happily when she sees him. She adores him since Minseok and him got together in sophomore year. Before he can reply she takes his hand to lead him inside the house. Almost making him lose balance, but he quickly recovers. They close the front door and go to the living room. She drops his hand and points to the second floor and says "Minseok oppa is upstairs, but he's with that weird friend" that last part she tries to whisper between her small hands but fails. If it weren't for what she said, he would have laugh at how adorable she is. At least now he knows who the owner of the bike is. She sits down on the sofa and looks up at him.

"Why do you say he's weird, princess?" He ask while handing her one of the bags of pastries. He knows she loves anything with strawberry and chocolate just like her brother.

"Because he has girly stuff, that's weird!" she giggles and when she opens the bag her eyes fly open and runs to the kitchen to eat them like she always does.

He shakes his head while smiling in her direction, and decides to start walking to the staircase. While he makes his way up he tries to make sense to what she said. Girly stuff? What does that even mean? Is Minseok with a girl then? But wasn't Sehun? Or maybe she saw wrong?. Once in the second floor he turns to his left and walks to the door at the end of the hallway and raises his hand to knock.

~

Minseok is in the school cafeteria sitting by the big window in their usual table while waiting for his boyfriend and their friends. He looks around the cafeteria and starts thinking why it's so hard to tell his boyfriend his secret? Is not even that big of a deal. He has tried multiple times to tell Luhan but every time he chickens out. If anyone ask it's 100% Sehun's fault. If it wasn't for that damn kid he would have never done it. He sights and looks down at his hands. He doesn't like to keep things from Luhan, so he decides he's going to tell him today.

Minseok was so in his thoughts that when he feels a pair of strong arms hugging him from behind, he jumps in his chair. But he calms down when he hears a familiar laugh and feels a soft lingering kiss in his right cheek close to his lips. Luhan is here. Before those familiar arms leave his body, Minseok squeezes affectionately Luhan's forearm. He looks behind and sure enough he sees him smiling down at him and then sitting down next to Minseok. Everybody else sits down at the same time on their seats. Their friends Yifan, Suho, Yixing, Kai and Kyungsoo soon start eating and laughing like always.

"Hey baobei, hope I didn't scare you" Luhan whispers in his right ear. When he steps back a little he winks at him and with a little smirk on his lips starts drinking his beverage.

"You can't even scare a fly, Lu" Minseok soon replies. When he says that they both look at each other and stick their tongues out. Very maturely he might add....not. Everyone in the table ignore their little banter, they're used to it by now. Luhan smiles at him and before he continues eating he puts his arm in the back of Minseok's chair.

"Don't forget about today after school Seok, I miss you" Luhan whispers again in his ear. But before Minseok can reply, Suho and Yixing start talking to Luhan about the upcoming soccer game next week.

After Lunch they all go to their different classes but not before Luhan kisses him again, this time on the lips. When he enters his last class he automatically sees the little devil at the back. This is his free period, that's why Sehun is here. Even though the kid is three years younger. Since they became friends they mostly spend the hour here doing nothing besides talk. How productive of them he thinks.

"Hyung! Come here!" Sehun waves at him to get to the seat next to him at the back of the classroom. When he gets there he sits down and puts his backpack on the floor. He looks to his right and Sehun smiles at him before taking a plastic bag out of his backpack, to show Minseok what's inside.

"Look! Look what I bought! Can't wait to tried them ou-..." Sehun keeps talking but Minseok's attention is in the bag. He is equal parts excited and nervous because inside it, is the very thing he has tried and failed to tell Luhan.

Minseok's colorful secret.

Nail polish.

A lot of them.

He can't remember why he started painting his nails or better yet letting Sehun paint them for him. It just kinda of happened when he started to talk to the kid. Sehun is obsessed with boy bands and Kpop, he won't shut up about them and so he knows when something becomes a trend. The worst part is Sehun always wants to try those fashion trends himself and since they became friends Sehun always makes Minseok do it too. Last month was chokers, those weren't so bad. I mean Luhan like them, although Luhan though he was trying to be for him. If only he knew Sehun dare him to wear it at school and obviously he wasn't going to lose to the kid for something so simple. So he wear it.

But coming back to the nail polish topic he can honestly say he regrets it. A little bit at least. Because now it's something they do a lot. Although he kinda likes that his nails look pretty when they paint them and stuff, but he will never say that out loud to anyone, specially Sehun. Thankfully they agreed they would only have them paint when no one was around, that meant no showing them at school and stuff.

But if you ask Minseok honestly why he haven't said anything to Luhan is because at first he didn't though that the crazy ideas Sehun had would have last. But unfortunately the nail polish one did and somehow it got into his head that Luhan wouldn't like it. Luhan is always taking about his manliness and what been manly is or whatnot, and so he didn't know how his boyfriend would react if he saw Minseok's nails in gold or purple for that matter.

But then he thought he was been stupid because they're talking about Luhan aka the awkward but pretty chinese boy that pretty much stalked him all through middle school until he confessed and they became boyfriends. They just celebrated their 3 years anniversary and Minseok is so in love with that pretty boy is not even funny. Plus his sure Luhan would still love him if he decided to wear potato bags to school. So when Minseok finally released he was been foolish he decided he would tell him today at his house. But Minseok's plans got shot down when Sehun started talking again.

"Minseok! Pay attention to what I'm saying!" Sehun yell at him.

"Yah! I'm your hyung! So more respect you brat!" Minseok smacks Sehun behind the head, he really needs to learn to respect his elders.

"Hyung~! But you weren't listening to me!" Sehun sees Minseok's unimpressed face and sights before deciding to continue "Okay, sorry. I was just saying that Kai finally noticed me, hyung! He talked to me! He even ask me out. So that means I can't go to your house tomorrow to try this new colors like we plan. It has to be today, because I refuse to cancel my dat-"

"What? No! No way! You know I have plans with Lu today and I know if I cancel on him again he is going to get mad. So no. Either tomorrow or forget it". Minseok won't back down, this stupid secret has gone for too long. He knows Luhan is getting suspicious and that's never good, so he needs to have this conversation with Luhan.

"C'mon Hyung! Please! Please don't make me cancel. You know I have had this crush on Kai since forever! Please!" Sehun begs Minseok, and even starts to make puppy eyes at him.

"No. Luha-" Minseok gets rudely interrupt by Sehun's whiny voice.

"Luhan goes to your house pretty much everyday and you talk to each other all the time, so c'mon hyung! One day won't kill you. Please". Sehun says while getting on his knees, holding his hands and making his eyes bigger.

Damn him! Sehun knows he can't resist puppy eyes! Ugh... He knows he will regret this but he says: "Fine" But when he sees Sehun is getting up to start celebrating he quickly points at him and adds: "But this is the last time Sehun. Find another trend or better yet find another person to torture".

"You take the fun out of life hyung. But fine I won't try anything else, I don't want Luhan getting a heart attack if he sees you in any more idol's fashion trends" Sehun smirks at him. The little devil knows about the choker incident. But when Sehun sees Minseok is making a move to hit him again he tries to cover his head. But fails.

"Why are we even friends?" Minseok ask while looking at the ceiling and rolling his eyes. Before Sehun can say anything he says "Don't answer that. But fine I will try to come up with an excuse to cancel my plans. I will see you later at my house". Just then the final bell of the day rings and Minseok gives the bag full of nail polish back to Sehun. They say goodbye and they part ways.

 

 

One hour later they are in Minseok's room in his house. Sitting on the carpet surrounded by their school stuff, snacks, drinks and one or two open nail polish here and there. Sehun is currently painting his clear nails with black & white designs that he saw on a website, while Minseok is letting his golden nails dry. They're watching an old soccer game on his T.V or at least Minseok is. Because Sehun won't stop whining, he says he's missing a Kpop music show of some kind. Minseok doesn't care, he thinks it serves him right for changing his plans of the day and for what happened earlier with his sister.

While Sehun was painting Minseok's nails earlier his baby sister got into his room without knocking to ask him what he was doing but when she saw what Sehun was doing she run off giggling like mad. Minseok had told Sehun to lock the door earlier, because he knew how curious his sister got and plus he didn't want anybody to know what they were doing. Obviously he didn't and so it's safe to say Sehun got hit on the back of the head again.

"Hey hyung, umm I forgot to tell you....that...I....I kind of had to tell Tao about the nails thing because he saw me buying them in the mall the other day and I panicked" when Sehun doesn't hear a reply he looks up from his nails and sees Minseok's red angry face and so he quickly continues while raising his hands in surrender "But don't worry okay?! He promised me he wouldn't say anything! Well as long as he could try it too so obviously I said yes. And told him he could come next time an-"

"Sehun what the hell? Are you insane?! I already told you this was going to be the last tim-" Minseok gets interrupted by a knock on his door. Weird he thinks, his parents aren't supposed to get home until later. "We aren't done talking" He says before he hears another knock and thinking it's his sister again he starts to move. But before he gets up to answer the door he sends another murdering glare to Sehun for good measure.

~

Luhan knocks the door and looks down at the coffees and bags in his hand. When no one answers he gets a bit anxious so he gets closer. He can hear someone talking on the other side but the door is too thick to hear them clearly. So he knocks again for the second time to make his presence known and that makes whoever was talking to stop. A second passes and finally the door opens.

"Lu?" Minseok looks up at him with his eyes wide open while trying to close the door behind him "What? What are you doing here?" Luhan thinks he seems nervous and he keeps hiding his hands for some reason. Minseok then sees the drinks and food on Luhan's hand and smiles shyly at him. He then goes to say something but Luhan interrupts him.

Luhan can't help it but he's getting angry again. He doesn't understand why Minseok is been like this to him. He hasn't done anything wrong. Plus he knows the other is not alone in his room and that makes him angrier. So he says "Obviously I came to see you. What are you hiding Minseok? I'm not stupid you know, so what the hell are you doing?!" His voice keeps rising and he can't seem to stop so he continues "Where's that kid? Uh! Sehun is it?! I'm going to kill him if he touches you! You are MY boyfriend! I swe-!"

"Luhan!! Shut up! Is not what you are thinking!" Minseok screams at him to make him stop. He knew Luhan would get the wrong idea. Ugh. When he looks at him, Luhan seems in shock for a second but soon snaps out of it and goes to talk again. Minseok raises his right hand to make him stop and says "No. Let me finish okay?! Nothing bad is going on, so you're not going to kill anyone. Not like you could so calm down, will you. Just get in my room. You're going to make my sister scared for all this unnecessary screaming!" He takes Luhan's hand and opens his door to go inside.

When they get inside his room, Minseok points at Sehun and says: "Get out" and starts organizing the disaster they made on the floor. Luhan looks around the room and puts his things on Minseok's desk before crossing his arms and sending a murdering glare to the skinny kid on the the carpet. Minseok sees it and looks at Luhan before saying "stop it, Lu". 

"What? Why~? We were having so much fun hyung!" Sehun stops what he was doing and looks like a kick puppy when he says that.

"Yeah right" Minseok doesn't pay too much attention to him and turns to turn off his T.V.

Sehun mumbles a "But my nails aren't dry yet" When Minseok looks at him again, Sehun rolls his eyes and starts packing his stuff.

But Luhan clearly heard what Sehun said.

"Your nails?....what?.....wait....Why are your nails like that?" Luhan is a bit confused but when he takes a better look at Sehun's black & white nails and what he's holding on his hand, he finally gets what Minseok's baby sister said to him earlier. Luhan's eyes get bigger and immediately turns to look at his boyfriend.

"Let me see your nails, Seok" Luhan steps closer to Minseok and goes to grab his hand behind his back where he is hiding them. Minseok looks at the floor and sights before showing him his golden nails.

In that moment Sehun says out loud "Okay. Bye hyung~ see you later!" and runs off.

That sneaky little devil Minseok thinks. Ugh. Whatever he will get him later. At least this time Sehun closed the door on his way out. Minseok then looks up at Luhan who is still very quietly inspecting his nails. And waits.

"Say something"

"This is new"

"Haha that's your reaction?"

"I mean they look good on you"

"Really??"

"But I don't get it?......Wait....is this the reason you have been canceling on me?"

"...yes. But c'mon Lu! I didn't know ho-"

"Stop. I don't care. No, that sounded wrong" he shakes his head and continues "I mean I do care and if this is something you wanna do, then by all means do it. It's weird but kinda cute. I mean you're my adorable Baozi" Luhan smiles at him and softly cups Minseok's cheeks with his hands "I mean it's nail polish is not the end of the world. But Seok c'mon you could have said something before! This have been going on for weeks and I thought! Ahh! I thought the worst! And today started so bad for me and then you canceled yet again and-" 

Minseok suddenly kisses him, interrupting him in the process. He moves closer and grabs Luhan by his long neck to move him lower to his height for better access. Luhan holds him by his waist and makes a little happy sound. Minseok is so happy right now. Luhan is always so sweet with him. He really should have never doubted him. He needs to make up for it, so he starts moving his lips softly with Luhan's own taking their time. But like always as soon as Luhan moves his hands to squeeze Minseok's , they soon get more into it and the kiss gets more heated. Luhan opens his lips and let's Minseok explore his mouth with his tongue making Luhan moan. They keep kissing, moving their hands and exploring each others mouths and bodies. But when he feels Luhan is moving him in the direction of the bed, Minseok breaks off the kiss. They need to talk before anything more happens.

"Wait" Minseok says putting his hands in Luhan's chest and looking at those big doe eyes of him. They're a bit out of breath and Luhan is still touching him but he continues "I'm sorry, Luhan. I'm sorry I keep this from you and made you worried. That wasn't my intention. To be honest I was planing to tell you today. I swear." Luhan smiles at him and hugs him.

"Apology accepted. But baobei please next time just tell me, okay? I will still love you no matter what" Luhan leaves a soft kiss in Minseok's forehead before taking a step back to look at Minseok's golden nails again.

"What? You like them?" He teases Luhan while wiggling his fingers. Luhan looks at him in surprise and laughs at his question while moving his head side to side.

"Haha c'mon! I bet you would look super pretty with pink or yellow nails, Lulu!" He keeps laughing at that mental image when suddenly Luhan picks him up and throws him on the bed, following him afterwards. There Luhan gets on top of him and starts tickling him making Minseok laugh hysterically. Minseok is a very ticklish person.

"Stop! Stop~!" he's crying now because he can't stop laughing "Lulu! Stop haha Luhan!!"

"Never Seok" Luhan laughs. He keeps doing it for a few seconds more before stopping and letting his small boyfriend breath. When he sees Minseok is breathing normal again he kisses him like before, but with more tongue. He can never get enough of those pink lips of his.

Minseok moves his mouth to the side stopping the kiss for a second and says "One of this days I'm going to get you! haha Let me paint your nails Lu-ge~!" He laughs and smirks up at Luhan while moving his hands through his boyfriend blonde hair.

"Keep dreaming Seok" and shuts him up again with his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few hours later they're still in Minseok's room, but this time on his bed. Luhan is sulking while watching the same old soccer game Minseok was watching earlier in the day, while drinking from his ice coffee. And Minseok is happily smirking while painting Luhan's nails in a soft pretty yellow Sehun left behind. He thinks he's doing a pretty good job at it.

Luhan looks at him and threats him with "You tell anyone about this and I will stop buying you coffee and chocolate pastries" That only makes Minseok laugh louder.

"Relax Lu-ge~ you will look so pretty, you will see" Minseok says. He then looks up to make sure his boyfriend is distracted and starts looking for his phone. He needs to take a picture of this. Luhan is sure to kill him if he finds out about the photo, but this opportunity is gold. Lol.  

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fin..... Idk hahha I had an idea but I kinda got distracted. Oh well hopefully it isn't so bad. XD 

Hope you guys like it! <3