chapter 2

will this turn out to be love?

The girls was outside of the boys dorm.Seohyun,Yoona,Yuri,Jessica,Sooyoung,Sunny,and Hyoyeon are going to go in excapt for Taeyeon and Tiffany.

                                        Boys dorm

Ding Dong!

Jonghyun went to open the door and saw the girls. Jonghyun was shock"W-what do you girls want?" Sooyoung laughing"Why you so shock?" The girl laughed. Jaebeom"Who's there why yall so loud?" The boys came. The boys saw the girls then gasp. Jessica said"Why yall so shock?" then laughed. Jaebeom said"What yall want?" Jessica said" Hrmm...how should we say this...hrmm..." the girls laughed. Hyoyeon said" Your beautiful cars...i think there ruin now" the girls laughed. The boys was so shocked and mad. Yoona wasnt laughing nor happy. Yoona thought " im sorry taecyeon" the boys walked outside seeing a truck dumping dirt on their cars and it got scratched. Jaebeom said angrily"Why u little-" Jessica said" Eh! Dont dare say that word!"

While they were arguing the boys didnt notice their car was tooken away. "Yah~! Look!" yelled Yuri. The boys turn to see.... "My precious car!!!!"yelled the boys. "Well our work is done, so we'll take our leave"said Sooyoung. While the girls pass them they stuck out their tongues at them but yoona didnt do nothing. She just walked away.

                                               girls dorm

The girls was laughing. Then Yoona mom called her. YM said"Yoona you and the girls are going to move into a new house,well its not a house its a mansion." yoona puted the phone on speaker the girls was happy.... but then YM said"and there are going to be 9 boys living with u girls too" the girls was disappointed to hear that. "Ok bye mom"said yoona and hung up the fone. "Aww man"said Yuri."Our parents have to put us with some boys we dont know!"said Jessica. "I hope we dont have to share rooms with the guys that we dont know"said Seohyun.

 

COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE!!! XD SORRY SHORT CAHPTER