chapter 1

will this turn out to be love?

                                               Yoona's P.O.V

I walked to Hyoyeon,Sooyoung,and Sunny's room. "Yah~~!!! Wake up!!!"i screamed. "Wh-what happen?!"asked full awake Hyoyeon. "I said Wake up before we get late!"i said once more. "Okay okay we're coming geez"said Sunny and Sooyoung in unison. I went to go wake up all my unnies up."Finally they woke up" Yuri was laughing and so was Taeyeon.

                                       end p.o.v

"Yoona are they all awake?"ask Taeyeon. "Yes" said Yoona. "Hurry up!!!! Before we get late!!!"yelled Taeyeon. "Yuri are you ready?"asked Yoona. "Yeah almost"answer Yuri. The girls got ready and went to school.

                                          school

"Are you serious?"asked Jessica."What?"ask Seohyun. "We're having the boys in our class!"said Jessica."Well its not like we're going to lose"said Yoona."Let's go to class before we get late."said Seohyun.The girls walked to their class. Yoona sigh"We're having the boys that we hate the most in our class...then plus us is 18 students only in our class"  "Yes smarty"said Sunny laughing. "But i hate them!"yelled Jessica."Remember what they did to us last summer"said Yuri.

                             Flashback

The girls went shopping.When they came back to their dorm.....the girls gasp"WHAT HAPPEN?!!" "What happen to our clothes?" "What happen to our bathroom?" "What happen to our bedroom? "What happen to our kitchen?" Taeyeon was sure mad.She saw a paper and read it.

                                   Do you like you new house?

                                                                    from: ???

"This means war!"said Taeyeon,crumbling the paper.

                     end flashback.                                                                                              

The girl was thinking about the flashback which made them mad. The boys came inside of the class.Chansung said " Yo hyung look who's here" "Oh look who's here huh"said Jay. "What do you want?!"yelled Jessica. Taeyeon asked" What now?" and stood up the other girls stood up too. "Yah~! We dont want to start any problems"said Wooyoung calmly. "What about the problem you did to our dorm last summer?!" yelled Tiffany. "Oh so your blaming on us huh?"said Jonghyun. "Yes we are!!"yelled Yuri. "Wow! Your one mean little brat!!" said Nichkhun. The teacher walked in. All the boys and girl sat down. "Okay lets start the seating"said the teadher"the boys sit on that side and the girls sit on this side" They went to their seat. Then the class started.

                                   Lunch

The girls sated on one table."How will we get revenge?" asked Sooyoung. "Hrmm...." said Taeyeon. "Ooooh~~ i've got an idea"said Jessica,laugh evily. Jessica told them the idea and started laughing. "Thats such an good idea"said the girls. The boys walked by to the girls table and went up to them. "What's up?"ask Jay. "Nothing!"said Jessica coldly. As they were arguing,Taecyeon look at Yoona.Yoona saw that Taecyeon was staring at her. Yoona turn her head and their eyes met. Yoona blushed and turn her head the other way."What's wrong Yoona?"ask Yuri. "N-nothing"said Yoona. Yoona thought ' am i falling for him? no i cant he's my enemy '

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys this is my first story so pleasssse comment and suscribe. XD