chapter 3

will this turn out to be love?

          The girls pack their stuff.Then they went outside seeing a guy waiting at the limo waiting for them.The girls was tired of the ride already.....Finally they reached their new house. "Finally"said the girls. "The house is big!"said Seohyun. Yoona  mom called.

YM:Honey u girls have to wait until the boys comes first.

Y: oh okay

YM: i already put the paper where u girls are going to sleep at.

Y: uhuh

YM:if u girls need anything call us.Bye

Y: oh okay bye mom

Taeyeon said "Wow its big!!!" The boys arrived but the girls didnt know that they did.The boys walked to the living room and saw the girls.

"What u guys doing here?!"asked the girls.Jonghyun sigh" I guess the girls that our parents told us that are going to live with us is them then"

"What do you mean?"asked Hyoyeon.

"We are the boys that are going to live with u girls"said Junho.

the girl sigh. "Well....my mom say that this is the paper that tell us where we sleep"said Yoona.

Yoona read the paper. "your room is next to...."

seohyun and chansung

yuri and nichkhun

jessica and jay

taeyeon and wooyoung

hyoyeon and junho

sunny and junsu

sooyoung and jonghyun

tiffany and heechul

yoona and taecyeon

the girls and boy went to unpack their stuff.

After they finish unpacking their stuff they went down stairs.Yoona came out  of her room and saw Taecyeon coming out also.Yoona try to act like she doesnt see Taecyeon."Uh....hi Yoona..."said Taecyeon shyly. "Hi.."said Yoona then walk down stairs.Taecyeon thought " Why is she ignoring me?"

downstairs

Jessica sigh"I cant believe it!"

"What?"asked Taeyeon.

"That we're living with them"said Jessica,pointing to the boys in the living room watching TV.

While the girls was talking in the kitchen Yoona came. And they saw that Taecyeon came after her.

"Did that taecyeon did anything to u?"asked Yuri.

"Uh...no" said Yoona,chuckling.

"So wat should we cook for dinner?"asked Seohyun happily.

"Hrm.... I was thinking how about spagetti?" said Tiffany.

"Sure"said the girls.

"Do we have to cook for them boy too?"asked a mad Jessica.

"WE have to...or else we'll get in trouble by our parents"said sunny

Jessica sigh" I guess so then"

The girls was cooking dinner after they finish they told Seohyun to go call them to come eat dinner.

"Come on do i have to?"asked Seohyun.

"Yes"said the girls.

Seohyun sigh then went to the living room.

"Dinner is ready"said Seohyun lazily.

"Oh thank you ma'am"said Chansung sarcasticly.

Seohyun roll her eyes then went back to the kitchen.

The boys and girls ate quietly.After they finish the girls was the one who was washing the dishes.

                                                               boys side

( the boys was in Jay's bedroom )

"Guys i think that we should stop this...i mean look they're cooking for us and they even wash our dishes without even complaining"said Jay.

"I agree with hyung too"said Taecyeon.

The boys nodded their head.

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE XD