Chapter 9

will this turn out to be love?

Yoona was splashing water to Yuri and Seohyun them. But suddenly someone splashs some water to yoona.Which made her mad.Yoona turn around and saw Taeceyon.

" Hey! What was that for?!! " yelled Yoona.

Taeceyon chuckled " Fun "

" Aish~! You!! " yelled Yoona. And started to splash water to him.Yoona and Taecyeon was enjoying their time together.the boys and girl was playing in the water for abit then came out and decided to have lunch.

" Hey who's gonna pay for the lunch? " asked Jonghyun.

" Why u asking? " asked Sooyoung in a annoyed tone.

" Because i want to know, is that a problem? " asked Jonghyun in a annoyed tone also.

" You-! " said Sooyoung and was cut off by Jessica.

" Hey hey! Stop it! This is for a vacation! " said Jessica.

" Aish~! " said Jonghyun and Sooyoung.

" The food is free here for us!!!! " announced Sunny happily.

" Yaaaaay~!!!! I want this *pointing to the paper* and i want this " said Sooyoung happily.

" Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You cant have that one *pointing to the paper* I want it!! " said Jonghyun.

" Well too bad I called it first! " yelled Sooyoung. They keep on arguing about who gets this and that.

" Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down! Cant yall just get 2 plates of them? " said Junsu.

"NO!! " yelled Jonghyun/Sooyoung.

" Stop copying me!!! " yelled Jonghyun/Sooyoung.

" Wow I think they're match from heaven " said Wooyoung.

" Shut up!!! " yelled Jonghyun/Sooyoung.

" Aish~! Fine then I'll get this one *points to the paper* " said Sooyoung.

The boys and girls was eating. Then they headed to the Hotel.

" Hey why dont we go to one of the girls room and let's play spin the bottle truth or dare? " asked Jay.

" Why? " asked Jessica coldly.

" Stop aasking already " said Jay " Let's meet over there in about 15 minutes"

"Ok! "

15 minutes passed

" Okay do u girls have the bottle? " asked Jay.

" Yeah" said Jessica.

" Then let's start! "

The game started and Jessica was the one who rolled it first and it landed on Yoona.

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE ( ALMOST EVERY DAY )