fights

EXO Chatroom

justrich: OH SEHUN!!

notmystyle: what did he do again this time..

justrich: i told you not to use the black card on the kitchen table unless there's an emergency!

notmystyle: well Suho, that's kinda your fault for leaving it on the table.

justrich: i TOLD him again and again not to do it. this is like the 56th time he's doing it.

eyelinerdiva: guys, leave this problem aside for a moment. have you seen my eyeliner?

lordofbubbletea: no.

guccipanda: no.

lordofbubbletea: stop copying me!

guccipanda: i'm not copying you! i'm just saying i haven't seen his eyeliner!

lordofbubbletea: as if i believe you, gucci-addicted panda.

guccipanda: well i don't care if you believe me or not, bubbletea-addicted poker face.

lordofbubbletea: you take that back RIGHT NOW!

soulfulunicorn: you know Baekhyun.. i think i might have seen your eyeliner somewhere..

eyelinerdiva: WHERE?!

soulfulunicorn: i think it's around kyungsoo's room..?

ybronzehuman: you sure, lay hyung?

soulfulunicorn: yeah i'm sure... why?

ybronzehuman: becoz we all know you have the memory of a turtle.

soulfulunicorn: kai you... you...

ybronzehuman: you what?

soulfulunicorn: YOU LITTLE PIECE OF YOU THINK I HAVE THE MEMORY OF A TURTLE?! I DON'T ALWAYS FORGET EVERYTHING YOU LITTLE CHICKEN NUGGET NIGGA KKAMJONG YOU SHOULDDD WATCHHH YOUR MOUTTHH OR I'LL COMEEE SLAAPP YOUU IN THE FACEE!

xiudaddy: lay's high again..

ybronzehuman: HOW DARE YOU CURSE AT ME! I WAS JUST STATING THE TRUTH!

eyelinerdiva: I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU GIYS THINK IT'S IN KYUNGSOO'S ROOM OR NOT I'M GONNA GO TO HIS FREAKING ROOM AND MESS EVERYTHING UP TILL I FIND MY LIMITED EDITION EYELINER!

reactionking: baek.. calm down pls.. i'm sure it's not in kyungsoo's room..

eyelinerdiva: how do you know?

satansoo: okay amidst of all these fights, lemme just say that i don't have your freaking eyeliner, byun.

reactionking: why would you not listen to me, baek!

chenosaur: oh and just a warning guys, and especially you chanyeol, you should know that baekhyun is still mad from the fight yesterday night with chanyeol...

lordofbubbltea: chanyeol hyung, go and apologize to my bacon hyung right now. 

lordofbubbletea: oops sorry hyung, i meant baekhyun! autocorrect!

eyelinerdiva: it's okay, sehun.

reactionking: what?! you were upset with me yesterday because i called you bacon! and you're not upset with sehun?

lordofbubbletea: i'm lovable.

chenosaur: shut up, sehun.

eyelinerdiva: because you told me it was autocorrect!

reactionking: it is autocorrect!

eyelinerdiva: LIAR!

reactionking: how do you know i'm lying?

eyelinerdiva: BECAUSE YOUR PHONE DOESN'T HAVE AUTOCORRECT!

chenosaur: ...well that explains it.

[eyelinerdiva has logged out]

reactionking: wait! baekhyun!

[reactionking has logged out]

chenosaur: the two put a shame to the beagle line. but whatever, guys, i'm gonna make sure that those two won't murder each other. bye!

[chenosaur has logged out]

lordofbubbletea: okay well i'm gonna go stop them too so bye guys..

justrich: stop right there Oh Sehun!

lordofbubbletea: ohh mann!!

manlylu: you sound like that fox, swiper, from Dora the Explorer when Dora catches him.

xiudaddy: you watch Dora the Explorer..?

manlylu: yeah. problem?

xiudaddy: no..

manlylu: well, okay. i'm off then.

[manlylu has logged out]

notmystyle: always knew luhan was girly.

justrich: anyway, sehun, do you have anything to say to me for using the black card? 

lordofbubbletea: yeah.

justrich: well then say it.

lordofbubbletea: honestly Suho hyung, i'm not even sorry for using your black card anymore. i only bought 2 cups of bubble tea. and you have 15 other black cards stashed up somewhere so stop being annoying!

[lordofbubbletea has logged out]

justrich: this is not what i raises them to be.

notmystyle: well you didn't raise them to be like this. i did.

justrich: Wu Yifan, we need to have a serious talk right now. and by now, i mean NOW! IMMEDIATELY! UPSTAIRS LIVING ROOM! GO!

[justrich has logged out]

notmystyle: uh oh..

[notmystyle has logged out]

guccipanda: well, i'm gonna go protect my gege!

[guccipanda has logged out]

satansoo: i don't even know what just happened. but i don't care. kai, you need to come with me to my room because i need to test my new weapons to see if it's working.

ybronzehuman: umm.. weapons for what, kyungie?

satansoo: for murdering chanyeol and baekhyun.

[satansoo has logged out]

ybronzehuman: better go hid those weapons then.

[ybronzehuman has logged out]

xiudaddy: so it's only you and me left then, lay.

soulfulunicorn: yeah but unfortunately, after i'm done typing you're gonna be alone coz i'm gonna go smoke more weed. goodbye.

[soulfulunicorn has logged out]

xiudaddy: better go stop him before he gets high and calls the police again..

[xiudaddy has logged out]


So how did you like it guys? I tried to make it a little bit more funnier but unfortunately, i dun have much talent for corny jokes. ookkayyy, please give me more ideas for jokes and hope you enjoyed this! saranghae!