Green light?

Change in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, it's new chapter. Sorry for not updating, but I got to do something with my health first, so yeah.

Anyway, enjoy

It's been few days since Yoong's incident with Jessica and it seems things are back to normal, with no major catastrophe happened. Yoong arrived at campus precisely at 7.15. He grabbed his bag and walked in. Along the way, he spotted a familiar figure. "Yossi!" He called and walked to the girl. Meanwhile, Yossi was surprised when Yoong called and walked to her. She can't run away, and Yoong noticed it. He knew something was off with her. She seems...avoiding him? Maybe after what he said few days ago about Jessica, but it has to be said, though he can't actually said it all, since it could make her feel uncomfortable with the group, and of course there has been confusion about what happened that night. Anyway. "M-morning, Yoong." Yossi said. "Ah, morning to you too. From the library again?" Yoong asked after seeing Yossi carrying many books on her hands. "Yeah. We have a test next week, remember?" She said. "Indeed, we have. But, aren't there too many books on your hands? I can carry some for you." Yoong said. "You know that I need to catch up, so that's why I borrowed these books, and it's alright. I could manage carry this much." Yossi said. "Come on. I could see you struggling. Just...think this as my apology." Yoong said. "Apology? What for?" Yoong didn't know is she just being sarcastic or sincere, but he played along. "Well, for few days ago, I guess. Things I said about Jessica." He said again. "What about her?" Yossi still putting her 'I didn't know what you're talking about' face. "Well...you know. Thing I said. Just because I'm not in good terms with her, doesn't mean I could say anything I want about her." Yoong said while scratching his head. "So, your point is?" Yoong closed his eyes and sighed. "Look. My point is I'm sorry. You might think that because Jessica is a lesbian, and she's Seohyun's ex-girlfriend, I'm being judgemental to her. But that's not the case. We might be not in good terms, but me and Jessica has been friends for years. I'm fine with her being a lesbian. In fact, I've seen all her girlfriends, and I have to say, she knew how to attract pretty girls. Maybe you as well?"

"Me? Why me?" Yossi asked. "Because she liked you maybe? You know, you fit her bills." Yoong said. "Really? What makes you think that?" Yossi now looked amused. "I don't know...maybe...because...you're pretty?" Yoong said nervously. "That's...quiet bold statement from you." Yossi was flustered hearing that. "What? I only stating the truth. Even Soo and Sunny said you are. So, why seems flustered?" Yoong asked. "It's not like that...ah, never mind. So, the offer still on?" Yossi asked this time and Yoong smiled before nodding. "Of course. It's just manner. Here, let me carry it for you." The two then walked to the cafeteria, their usual hangout place before class. There, their friends are waiting for them. "Oi, you two. Here." Taeng called from his seat after seeing the two. They walked to him and saw there are only Taeng, Sunny and Jessica on their table. "Where are the others?" Yoong asked. Unconsciously, Jessica dragged Yossi to sit next to her. "Where are the others?" Yoong asked. "My boo said he had a test today, so he's not joining us. And Hyoyeon? She said she's meeting her boyfriend." Sunny said. "Boyfriend? That's new." Yoong said. "I know, right? She tells us everything except that. When she's in a relationship." Sunny shrugged her shoulder. "By the way, Sica. Why are you hogging Yossi for yourself?" Sunny asked making them looked at the two in question. Jessica was wrapping her arms on Yossi's and rest her head on Yossi's shoulder, which the other girl seems didn't mind. She looked at Yoong before sticking her tongue out to Sunny. "Her shoulder are so comfy, why? Jealous, Sunny? Because Soo's not here?"

"Because you might making her uncomfortable." Sunny said pointing at Yossi. "I don't mind at all, as long she's not molesting me." Yoss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter