In the corner

Change in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another chapter. I tried to write longer, but well I can't.

Still, I hope you enjoy

Yossi was having a hard time concentrating. Not because she hate the current lesson, nor because the fact that professor manage to make half of the class asleep with his slow and boring teaching, not to mention he have to dim the light. No. The reason located right beside her. Jessica. But if you think the reason because she knew Jessica is a bi, you're wrong. She's fine with it. Back in holland, she also had a friend who's also a lesbian. But, because of what Yoong said.

Flashback

"S-Seohyun? Y-you mean...your Seohyun?" Yossi asked, surprised. "Well, yeah...her. I think one of the reason she's not ready to accept me was because of her." Yoong said. "Is it...that bad? Their breakup?" Yossi asked. "It's not the breakup that was bad. It was what led to the breakup." Yoong said. "What happened?" Yossi asked again. "I think...I talked too much. Maybe she's changed now, and I don't want to ruin her attempt to make new friend. But, please Yossi. Please be careful around her. I'm not asking you to stay away from her, because after all she's a good person. But, don't let her get attached to you." Yoong said. "I'm thankful that you warned me, Yoong. But, I don't want to make her or myself uncomfortable because now I had some suspicion towards her, and I hope...you're not lying to me, Yoong. Just because she's your crush former lover, you're making people stay away from her." Yossi said. "I'm not. Okay, sorry. Let's just forget what I said. Like I said, I talk too much. But, please Yossi. Just...be careful." Yoong said. "But, for what? I don't think she'll like me straightaway. I think she want to be my friend first, and I have no right to stop her, because after all I wanted to make friends, too. But thanks to you, now I have some suspicion towards her. If you're not going to tell me why, then I have no reason to reject her approach." Yossi said. "Right. Then, like I said. Forget what I said. But, let me ask you this. Are you...a bi too, perhaps?" Yoong asked. "I don't know because I never had a romantic relationship with a girl. But, if I did, then why? Are you going distance yourself from me? Like you did to Jessica?" Unknowingly, Yossi raised her voice.

"What? Why would I do that? Besides, me and Jessica are still friends...we're just not in good terms. Alright, I'm sorry, okay. Just...I'm sorry." Yoong said lowly. "I'm sorry too for raising my voice, Yoong. I shouldn't do that." Yossi said. "It's alright. Anyway, let's go inside. After you." Yoong said as he let the girl enter first.

Flashback end

She might be mad at him because he accused a girl, but come to think of it, maybe Yoong has a point. The moment she entered the class, Jessica asked her to sit with her and Sunny. She agreed, but then Jessica choose the very back seat and in the corner. After that, she asked her to sat next to the wall, while Jessica will be next to her, and Sunny next to Jessica. Once the lesson began, Jessica began her ministration. First, she whispered to her ear. "I heard you and Yoong talking earlier. Thank you for defending me, even though we just met." Jessica said. "O-oh, you're w-welcome. B-besides, I think you just w-want to make f-friends." Yossi said. "That's right. I always wanted to make friends, especially a cutie. Like you. Anyway, you're kinda y earlier when you raised your voice to Yoong. You were right to raise your voice, that boy really annoyed me sometimes." Jessica said. "J-Jessica?"

"Please. Just Sica." Jessica said. "S-sica...c-could you p-please retract y-your hand from m-my thigh?" Yossi tried to get help from Sunny by looking at her. Alas, she's already asleep with an earphone on her ears. Yoong was in front, too far from her. "Oh sorry, I didn't realized it was there. Say, since you don't mind my approach, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter