Event-5-

Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback to 2 years ago:

 

Here she was, scanning the whole place curiously with her ocean blue eyes a second after she sat on the edge of the dusty and uncomfortable sofa in the hole that Yoongi Knew too well couldn’t called home.

The hole was nothing special, probably too old and simple. It was a way far from the twinkling of the skyscraper buildings in those parts of the city that poor people like Yoongi wasn’t even allowed to dream.

Maybe one day the depth and darkness of the hole eat him alive but today wasn’t that day, not when his sunshine was lightening the whole hole with the sharp rays of her sunny smile just liked a soft remembrance of a life, of a dream that for once Yoongi dared to follow, for once he dared to believe, for once he was brave enough to keep this dream with all of his exactness.

 

Maybe, just maybe you regret it tomorrow.

 

Yoongi was so under his enchanter’s spell that forgot why he was in the kitchen in the first place for almost 5 minutes, he was searching for a cup. It had been a long time since the last time he had needed a second cup.

 

Was there any first time?

 

He just couldn’t remember.

“You play?” The melodious voice shattered the awkward silence of the small house, Following Lydia’s gaze to another dusty memory, to another killed dream, to another betrayed dream, to his guitar that always looked so lonely and sad in the corner of the living room.

One look to his oldest friend was enough to make the little sounds stared the fight again.

 

He had once extremely pushed them aside, didn’t want to get trapped, so not again, please.

 

“Yes” Yoongi had muttered back shortly at the exact moment he had realized that the tea had already got cold while he handed the cup to Lydia, his mind surly ran off a little bit too far, again.

“Lydia, let’s work on this…” he desperately looked for something, anything to brush the whole thing off. He didn’t want to continue.

Lydia didn’t listen, not that Yoongi expected her to do, that was why Yoongi so desperately tried to stop her before this happen, that was why the little sounds in his head were shouting to him to close his eyes and cover his ears because he shouldn’t hear, he shouldn’t see the killed dreams, but the little sounds in his heart were encouraging him to sit down and just watch, they wanted the dream got alive again, how cruel were they.

The little sounds shouted but Lydia didn’t hear, not that she could even if she wanted to, that was why she curiously got up and took the dusty guitar in her hand and the crumbed white papers in the other one.

And it happened, she found them.

“Wow, Yoongi these are … songs, you write them?”

His old friends were here, right in front of his eyes, looking at him victoriously as if they knew it was too late, as if they found someone to save them, save them from being buried forever.

“No. it’s for a long time…” Yoongi tried to explain the situation as reasonably as he could. The little sounds were about to explode his mind.

“Yoongi, will you play one of them for me?”

Lydia’s voice was soft like any other time but even the softness of her voice couldn’t l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter