Event-4-

Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoongi had always hated complicated situation like these, his mind was blank and empty but it had been a long time since his heartbeat had speeded up and he knew, it was dangerous, he could hear the faint and small sound of his mind, telling him no, but he knew how to make them quite, Couse the beautiful girl in front of him was worthy, Couse the loud sound of his every heartbeat was worthy.

Our poor prince didn’t know what he had gotten himself into.

Little did he knew, he knew it with every little sound in his head, warning him about the girl, he knew it with every big sound in his heart, begging him not to dash his hope.

And Yoongi was forced to watch that blinding twinkle in those eyes that was too bright, too beautiful to be just a dark lie.

Those pair of eyes were his deepest depth that he had ever felt, drowning him in an endless flame and burning his whole existence

Not that he wanted to stop staring at them anyway.

He took his time to examine the girl. She looked just so pretty.

She was dressed in an oversized hoodie that its dark color contrasted completely with her snow pale skin and a pair of familiar blue jeans that made the memory of their first event attacked him one more time.

Simple and weird as always but pretty.

 

“You are so beautiful.” The words left Yoongi’s mouth without him having time to stop them, now two big eyes filled with curiosity was directed to him, watching him with excitement.

“I…apologize…” Yoongi breathed out quickly despite not trusting his words and the loud sound of his heart, struggling hard to make his way out of its cage.

 

And then she laughed.

 

She laughed and making Yoongi gulp down his words so willingly, missing even one of her words with that melodious sound would be a huge sorrow for him.

Yoongi was sure he would never get tired of watching that breathtaking smile, even if he had been doing this since the first day of his birth.

“That’s what you always say whenever you see me, so I’m the same as always?” the girl had asked after some seconds with a light playfulness in her always calm sound and a little smile on her pink lips.

 

“No, I mean yes, you are always beautiful. You are beautiful for thos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter