Event-3-

Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oh, Yoongi you are here. Do you want anything, son?” the old man said with now a sweet warmness in his voice.

The thick awkwardness between them was interrupted as the teacher mentioned his name.

Finally, someone noticed him .Not that he was tired of examining the girl in front of him or listening to her melodious sound, but he had already was forced to watch the event from the back for enough time to get bored, but the thing he didn’t want to admit the most was he was waiting there long enough to see the girl’s face.

He tried his best to push the thoughts away and focused on the work he was there for.

“Umm, yes sir” He smiled politely and quickly bowed his head down deeply, trying to show his manners in the most polite way, as always.

He slowly but nervously head toward the old man and extended his arms toward him, waiting for the teacher to take the papers.

“I.., here are the paper you had been given me for correcting.” Yoongi’s voice was a little bit husky and throaty like usual, not talking to anyone for hours for him wasn’t a surprise.

Yoongi took a look at the old man’s gray hairs and his wrinkles on the corner of his eyes that spelled fatigue and tiredness but also a life full of experiences.

“Thanks, my son” The teacher’s lips stretched into a big smile and that’s when Yoongi saw that famous admiration and the kind of prize that always directed toward him.

The old teacher accepted the papers with his proudly smile still lingering on his face.

“It’s great son, as always. Oh, let me introduce Miss Kim, maybe you can help her, is it okay with you?.” The teacher formed the question as he was busy examining the papers in his hands.

Yoongi’s eyes left the busy teacher and landed on the girl’s back, still standing there without moving an inch with her head down.

Help, it was a complicate word for Min Yoongi. How could he help someone else when he, himself was drowning trough loneliness and coldness? How could he help someone when they buried him deep inside the darkness of problems and left without teaching him how to survive?

“She is one of your classma…”

His head was full of thoughts. He tried his best to focus on the information but the sounds in his head and his heart didn’t have any plan to leave him alone. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter