Event-2-

Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The push wasn’t that hard, but it was unexpected and fast enough for Yoongi’s tired mind to take at least some hours for progressing the whole thing that had just happened. It was probably the last thing he wanted to go through today. He wasn’t exactly in his good mood at all.

A hard and thick frown immediately appeared on his always tired face when he looked up and saw the person who rudely bumped into him without even bothering to say a lame excuse, and to his surprise, the person was a girl.

 

Min Yoongi’s life was complicated, it started even before he was ready and continued steering his life nonstop all by himself while our poor prince was trying to understand what would be the point of it. What would be the point of finding answers when the questions would be changed?

So he erased the questions and with them he erased all the uncleanness, the unfairness, the judgements and that’s way he erased people, to make it less complicated, less heavy. When it wasn’t getting any less complicated , He tried to become a ghost, as inconspicuous as possible but of course people still couldn’t leave the prince alone, they was curious about his life story.

 

Why couldn’t they leave him for a second?

 

He was ready to shoot his cold glare to this rude girl who dared to ruin his balance without any particular reason and scowled the girl for such a bad manner but all the feelings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter