Event-1-

Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Event

“I think you have probably forgotten by now, but do you remember the first time we met?”

“I still remember it as clear as a day one. You are the biggest event in my life how can I forget it, how can I ever forget you?”

 

Flash back to 4 years ago:

Min Yoongi met Lydia when he shouldn’t have met her.

Wrong time, wrong place. But it happened.

The old teacher was teaching the last formula in the book when the rapid sound of the bell rang throughout the class. Students immediately putted their books in their bags and rushed out of the classroom. Not even wanted to waste another single second in that prison.

The old teacher just stared at the sense like a prison officer who had seen some fugitive prisoner. He fixed his glasses tiredly and shook his head in disappointment, it wasn’t like he could do anything else with these stupid rich kids. They weren’t here for study at the first place.

At least most of them, but not all of them.

There was still a person left in the classroom and that was no one but the famous nerd, Min Yoongi.

But you don’t have the right to judge him, because you would be just a nerd like him if you were a poor prince without a rich daddy, in the one of the most famous universities in Seoul.

There were only two options, be rich or be a nerd, as simple as that. But, No, nothing was that simple, things never had been simple for Min Yoongi.

He was one of those poor princes that all the fairytales had at least one to make the story more tragedy, more depressive.

One of those poor princes that was trying his best to act the same as his character, maybe even more than that. It wasn’t like he enjoyed playing this role, but it seemed that the director didn’t want to give him a better role, if he did, Yoongi wouldn’t have hesitated to end this misery, long time ago, still that wasn’t so bad. It is better to fell something, than nothing, even if would be all suffer and pain.

So all he was now, was just Min Yoongi. Already feeling completely hopeless, dreamless in the age of 22.

Nobody ever told the stories the way they really are.

Nobody would tell you what happened for the poor princes in the stories after the prince charming and the princess started a happy ever after life.

Maybe this happy ending could make you forget about the poor prince that was now left alone, but it couldn’t change t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter