Just breathe

The 30 seconds rule

"What do you think"

"No"

"But it works!"

"No"

"Hyung!"

"No, it's stupid"

"Just like you"

"YAH!! YOU BRAT!!!" Luhan smacks Sehun's head when he tries to escape.

Luhan looks at his best friend's stoic face and starts thinking how someone who doesn't show that much emotion other than to his dog and to that chinese kid can possible be right about this...No, it won't work...or maybe he's right for once...No! it won't! I'm sure...I think. Ugh. Luhan seriously doesn't know anymore.

"Did you stop over thinking everything? Or do you need more time to freak out? Because if you keep it up he will leave and you would have miss your chance" Sehun's smirking face is getting bigger by the minute. He needs to stop it. 

"But Sehun what if i-" Sehun slaps his hand to Luhan's mouth before he can continue.

"Look hyung, you may not see it but everyone and their grandma can see you two have something going on, so either man up or jus-" Now Sehun gets interrupt.

"I'm a manly man okay?!" Luhan screams to defend himself. He panics and looks both ways in the school hallway to see if anyone heard and thankfully it seems no one did. But he does see his Baozi...I mean Minseok by his locker talking to Sehun's annoying boyfriend Tao. And he gets a good look at Minseok with his cute pink hair and those big cats eyes of him talking to Tao. Minseok is moving his small hands everywhere to explain something to Tao who is laughing with him. Luhan wonders not for the first time how soft those lips really are, they look so pink and yumm-... Sehun snaps his fingers in front of Luhan.

"Sure......" Sehun says but really now his attention is in his tall boyfriend. But he looks at Luhan to continue "Look hyung, I know you're head over heels for him and that you have doubts but really if I didn't think he would say yes I wouldn't say anything. So just do it okay? It's simple it's just 30 seconds of courage, that's it! That's the 30 seconds rule. " Sehun is getting bored so he leaves Luhan and starts walking in the direction of Tao. 

Luhan looks their way and starts to think that even if it's a stupid idea (like really where does Sehun gets this kinda of stuff? Tumblr? Myscpace? Ugh that brat!...) maybe it would work. I mean it's just 30 seconds no big deal...if only they were 40 or even 60 seconds?...No, he knows he would just mess it up if it were more. He can do this. He can do this. He can do this. So Luhan breathes once more and starts walking towards his Baozi...I mean Minseok who thankfully is still by his locker looking as cute and hot as always, beacuse really those black jeans should be illegal. But now he is looking at him with that cute gummy smile and Luhan is thinking about that time at the pool party last week in Suho's house, when Minseok looked at him that same way from the other side of the pool and Luhan got really distracted while walking when Minseok started to take off his t-shirt and oooh boy did he got a really good look at those abs...let's just say he would have drown if it weren't for Lay who was beside him. Yeah...good times.

So back to the real world, Luhan stops in front of Minseok and smiles but can't help to get lost in those big brown eyes of him.

"Lu-ge?" Minseok says while moving his hand in front of Lu's face.

"Hi Baozi! ummm..." it's now or never he thinks. He starts playing with his hands and looks at him again and says: "Doyouwanttogoonadatewithme?" there it is, it wasn't so bad he thinks.

"What? haha I didn't get that" he touches Luhan's arm. "Lu-ge you need to breath and repeat that so I can understand" Minseok moves his head a bit to the side to look at him and gets a little bit closer. 

"Um, well I...I just...I wanted to..." Just 30 seconds...I can do this. Luhan looks at him and then down at Minseok's lips and does what he has dream since the first day he saw him at the start of senior year... he kisses him. Softly, quickly but firmly. And oh wao they're as soft as they look. He steps back a little and looks at Minseok who seems a bit in shock with his eyes wide open but then starts smiling and Luhan calms down and finally says: "Do you want to go on a date with me? Maybe tomorrow or if you can't then when you wan-"

"Yes" Minseok says and his checks get as pink as his hair and Luhan thinks he can't possibly get more adorable than this. But then Minseok steps closer and kisses him softly but definitely longer and Luhan...Well, Luhan thinks that rule wasn't so stupid so stupid after all. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fin... haha This is my first story here, so hope it wasn't so bad!

Xiuhan + Taohun = I miss them sooo much ~T^T~ ❤