the End

Living with the Kang Daddies

A/N: Sorry I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE THE STORY IS SO BAD I'LL END IT HERE

-

After what happened earlier that night Sia had spoken to neither Daniel nor Dongho for the last week. It was awkward to say the least. Whenever these three met in the hallway they'd look away and shuffle elsewhere. All three of them did some reflecting on their feelings. 

"Why do I feel so bad now?"

"Do I love her?"

"When did I start liking him?"

It was only after Sia couldn't handle the tension anymore did she seek to speak to Dongho. She tried to talk to him about what happened but was surprised to see him widen his eyes and turn slightly red. She herself turned red too in return. She didn't know he'd react innocently like that. However she had to speak to him. Talk to him about her real feelings.

"In the few days we haven't spoke I did some reflecting. I came to the conclusion that at some point during our episode of bickering I started to like you. I don't know if you feel the same however I don't think feelings should be left unsaid."

Dongho was shocked to say the least. He did not expect the feisty Sia to come to him and confess first. He was delighted and flabbergasted in a good way. All he could stand to utter was a "I wanted to confess to your first. You beat me to it."

Sia did not expect him to return the feelings and already packed her suitcase in order to avoid the further awkwardness. 

"Wait? WHAT? You like me? YOU?", was what she screamed at him in surprise.

"Of course I do! Who wouldn't fall for you!?", he shouted back in return.

And that's how they started bickering again. They had made up again and had become a couple in the process.

However what happened to Daniel? Daniel decided to go abroad to Japan since he was cast in a B-Boy dance crew. He found it the perfect opportunity to sort out his feelings and reflect on himself. At the end of his self reflection period he discovered he had loved Sia dearly ever since she first got a boyfriend. That's when he first started feeling jealous. Though he finally found out about his real feelings it was already too late as he came home to the lovey dovey imagine of Dongho backhugging Sia and nuzzling her neck while she was cooking up some dinner. The dinner, pasta carbonara, was what she used to make Daniel on movie nights together. All Daniel could do was turn around and leave trying to support these two wholeheartedly. But he couldn't do it so the next best thing was drowning his sorrow in alcohol until he was ready to accept: He was too late.

-

End of the story!

-

A/N: Sorry about this story coming to such an abrupt end! I will probably write one shots for Baekho until I have honed my skills well enough to write an actually well thought out story that's befitting of the Kang Daddies. Until next time, Kangdaddies!