÷ bruises forming

Living with the Kang Daddies

It was still so early in the morning but Baekho was already busy shaving himself with the razor Daniel had lent him. The man sighed looking down. Being a man could sure be troublesome. The morning wood still needed to be taken care of. 

"Daniel sure is a lucky bastard. Gets to live with his girlfriend and has someone to help him with stuff like that.", Baekho thought to himself and without his knowledge his thoughts unconsciously started swerving to the glimpse of Sia's half bare frame he got to see earlier.

After realizing he'd almost started to fantasize about his flatmate's girlfriendhe quickly put the razor away to splash some water into his face. While lightly slapping his cheeks, he looked into the mirror and silently chanted to himself: "Get a grip, Dongho. Get a grip!"

*Ugh, I still need to take care of this* He looked down his lower half and decided it was time to calm the elephant down. (A/N: AFF CENSORS TOO MANY WORDS I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, BUT TO USE METAPHORS. FRICK.)

Sia had woken up to Daniel caressing her cheek. She looked at him sleepily and proceeded to lazily smile at her best friend. 

"Good morning, kiddo. Did you sleep well?" Daniel's deep morning voice resonated. Still sleepy, Sia only managed to nod in return to Daniel's question. 

After idly lying in Daniel's arms for a while Sia decided to get up at last. She pried herself free of Daniel's arm and told him she was going to get ready now. Daniel nodded and motioned for her to go ahead. She crawled out of the bed and walked out the door, closing it carefully. Just as she turned around she bumped into a very blissed out looking Dongho. Neither of them saw the other coming so Sia crashed into his chest. She tried to take a step back when she stumbled over her own feet. Luckily for her there was still a door behind a short distance behind her. Instead of completely falling on her , her back made harsh contact with the wooden material and she slowly slid down the floor. As she had only been wearing an oversized t-shirt it rode up her body. The material was pooling at the space around her crotch area. 

Baekho had been surprised to have the female bump into him. What had startled him even more was that she fell back and had accidentally exposed parts of herself in front of him. 

*Black lace. Who would have thought?* Catching himself looking at that area he quickly looked away and hoped the girl in front of him didn't catch his stare.

Fortunately for him she was too busy thinking  about her painful impact with the door, followed by the floor,to notice him peeking at her. She was about to complain to him when she looked down and noticed her shirt had ridden up and exposed parts of her privacy.

*He didn't catch that did he?" She glanced at him and saw him staring at her face with a glare. 

*Nope, probably didn't. That guy was too busy staring me down.* She was ready for another fight with the man in front of her, when he surprised her by asking her if she was alright.

"Sorry, you okay?" Baekho still stared at her face intently, trying to make sure his gaze didn't dip lower. He wanted to make sure she wasn't hurt. Based on the sound of the impact it must have hurt. 

Dazed by the sudden kindness of her new flatmate she only managed to stutter a "Huh? A- Alright. I'm alright."

The door clicked open behind her. The sound startled her. It was Daniel looking out the door. As he saw Sia still sitting on the floor, he quickly pulled her up by the arm and rubbed her lower back. He looked at her worriedly and with his gaze, he asked her if she was alright. She understood. They didn't need to use words to communicate. 

"I'm fine, Daniel." She assured him and pulled away to turn at him. She patted his arm. Daniel still looked worried and once she looked back she noticed Baekho looking quite worried as well. 

"I'm really fine! Guys, don't worry. It's just a small accident. I'm going to take a shower now, okay?" Sia again tried to reassure the boys. Then she went ahead and slipped away from their worried gazes into the bathroom. How weird to see the prickly Kang Dongho worrying about her. Whatever, she knew a big bruise would be forming soon. 

-

Sia had left the two boys by themselves. 

"You sure she's alright?" Baekho raised an eyebrow at Daniel, waiting for an answer.

"She gets bruises really easily. I hope this one won't turn out too bad." Daniel pondered, sketching out the size of the incoming bruise in his head. 

-

Sia had just exited the bathroom after a rejuvenating albeit steaming hot shower, when she felt Daniel grabbing her by the wrist. 

"Come with me." He ordered her. She was momentarily stunned and followed him. He guided her into his room and then proceeded to sit down on his bed. He gestured her to come over and then patted his lap.

"Lie down on your belly." Sia was confused. In a daze she just obied his words. Her body just carried out the command under his dominant voice.

She had lied down. Her tummy was touching Daniel's lap. Daniel was leaning back slightly, whilst supporting his weight on his arms. 

Only after lying down she felt the position was weird - maybe suggestive even. She felt her cheeks slowly turn red and hot. Even more so when she suddenly felt Daniel lifting up her shirt. Sia's head immediately shot back to look at Daniel.

"What are you doing?" Instead of the words coming out accusingly, they came out unintentionally breathy. Daniel felt himself shudder at the unexpected sight. Almost immediately after he caught a grip of himself, with a little shake of his head. 

*Focus on the original task at hand, Daniel.* He reminded himself in his thoughts.

Daniel had flipped her oversized shirt over to expose her lower back area. He inspected her back. 

"The bruises are already forming." He informed Sia. 

"Already? Really?" Sia asked Daniel. Her hand had already started to reach back searching for the bruises. Daniel quickly stopped her by taking her hand and clutching it. 

"Hold still." He again ordered her with his firm voice. Somehow, as if in a trance she again willingly obeyed him. So she took back her hand and instead opted to use both her hands in order to support her head on the bed. 

Sia let out a surprised gasp as she felt a cool watery substance on her lower back. Daniel had dropped some tiger balm liniment on her bruises. The sharp smell hit her nose and her head processed Daniel's train of thoughts. He was applying ointment to the bruises. As soon she felt a drop of the ointment drip along her back, she also felt Daniel swooping the drop up with his palms. He spread it around with his palms first and then massaged the bruises. 

As Daniel continued to massage the ointment into her lower back she slowly started to relax. The tension as a result of not being able to read Daniel's eyes earlier at all disappeared second by second. She started to feel more comfortable around Daniel again to the point of even swinging her lower legs around in the air. Back and forth. What Sia didn't know however, was that by doing so she was creating friction on Daniel's upper leg. A flustered Daniel was trying to calm his libido down at the exact same time. Only then did Daniel realize the position was a lot more compromising then he thought. He didn't think about it that way initially, but once he did all the, according to himself, inappropriate thoughts towards Sia came rushing in.

-

A/N: Starting to spice it up a little. How do you guys feel about the tension that's starting to develop between our three main characters?