Chapter II: Questions

That It, was You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

II

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Are you alright?"

 

Jimin heard Taehyung's familiar voice asked him from afar.

 

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin shouted back.

 

"Hey Jiminie!" Taehyung greeted when he reached Jimin. "You looked so tired, where have you been?" He asked while helping his friend balance himself up.

 

"I was uh--soldier--dragon--palace-" Jimin stutters. Clear explanation was never been said with that exhausted body and mind.

 

"Really?! You saw a dragon inside the palace?!" Taehyung guesses through Jimin's broken answers. Well Taehyung is Taehyung. He is great on guessing things. Including this one. Of course.

 

"Whoa! How did you know?" Jimin was amazed by his friend's answer. How did he--whatever well Taehyung has always been good with these kinds of things. I'm not gonna oppose that.

 

Taehyung then continued on his guessing game, "But a soldier caught you, well almost, since I can still see you here breathing... brokenly, but still breathing." then laughed at his own humor. He later on scan his friend's whole appearance before him and mocked his friend's choice of clothing, knowing that that thing was the real reason of why his friend is on that condition.

 

"Enough! All that you've said just now... actually they're right. And don't you dare interr--"

 

"I knew it! So how's your visit?" Taehyung asked. "Did you see any Royals?" and eagerly asked again right after the other.Here we go again.

 

"I actually saw one, tho I don't know if h--"
 


"Oh my! Is he the Heir? How does he look?" Taehyung for the nth time excitedly asked, yet again. Great. Tae. Just. Great. Well. This. Conversation. Will. Definitely. Last.

 

 "Hey stop inter--"

 

 "Wait... what did you do there? No... why did you go there in the first place?" Taehyung interrupted, well, yet again. "Tell me. I'm all ears." Really? Are you now? Seriously?!

 

Jimin, who is boiling on the inside, tried his best to recall on why did he choose this life with Taehyung as his friend then suddenly realizes that he actually never did it for himself because Taehyung was the one who chose him. He tails around me. In. Every. Single. Chances. He. Can. Get. Jimin gathered all the air he needs and incorporate what he learned from his training. Okay deep breaths. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Then... "Hey! Will you stop interrupting me and let me finish what I am about to say?! I always forgot what's on my mind you know! How can I tell you that that thing never happened!" Jimin exhales, looking so done with his friend's craziness.

 

"Huh? Oh? So... you haven't saw the Heir? Well what a shame."

 

"But... I saw a Royal member, I guess?" Jimin just blurted it out although he's not that sure since he never heard the boy's name back there. "And I just wanted to experiment and know my limits, that's why." Jimin finally confessed without any interruptions now.

 

"You what?"

 

"Aarrgghh... Nothing! Nevermind. Lets go!" Jimin started to walk. When I already told him an answer he wanted, he just paid me no attention. Like what the--

 

"Wait Jiminie, aren't you suppose to change first because you know...Grandpa-nim might actually kill you if he saw you with those clothes, just saying." Taehyung suggested. Well Tae strikes again. Correctly this time.

 

"Okay. You got a point. Do you have any spare with you?"


 
"If you consider wearing my used clothes, your life might be spared." Taehyung says, smiling his perfect asset.

 

"Fine. Let me have it then." Jimin gave up. That's true, I do need them now. Okay I'll forgive him.

 

 

 

When Jimin was done changing, the two resume heading home and since their houses were just few meters apart, there was no case if one of them just sleep on the other's home. Both of their families were welcoming and treated the other as one of them. Neighbors were already used to their habits, from their banters upon waking up down to their hunting galore at night and more to add. They were actually inseparable. They totally were like brothers from different mothers. Although Taehyung's real brother, Namjoon- Guardian and Partner of the first Heir of the Royals, is now living inside the palace, and his grandparents were no longer around, he never felt alone because of Jimin.

 

His Jimin.

 

"Hey Jiminie..."

 

"Hmm...?"

 

"I'm grateful you're here... with me. Alive." Taehyung seriously confessed out of the blue.

 

"Yeah. Me too. Thanks to that dragon, I'm still here breathing." Jimin mumbled and gave his friend a breathtaking smile.

 

 Taehyung, almost didn't catch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter