Chapter I: Hi(S)tory

That It, was You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I

 

Sunlight causes you to sometimes be lazy. Having the want to just stay at home and do nothing until you fall asleep again and repeat, yet here's Jimin doing his daily routine this early - working out, mastering breathing techniques and practicing moves with his sword and other weapons. It may seem too old fashion for such things but he needs to know them because his family were  generations of  soldiers, not just a plain soldier but a Royal one, a guardian per se.

 

Jimin started taking the drastic training in every day of his life when he was seventeen and already knew his purpose - a guardian of The Heir, since thirteen. In four years, before his said training, he thought on how can he protect The Heir, what kind of people he has to beat, and why does it have to be him in the first place.


Actually he haven't had a glimpse or any idea of what the Heir looked like so he always asks his parents about it but today his mom told him, "Okay son, you will meet him soon. I promise." that is too different from what they always told him as an answer; "Jiminie soon, you'll know."


Him.


So The Heir is a He. 

 

Jimin was nineteen when he had that information.

 

 

 

 

During his training days ( or torture days how he calls it) in the forest, his training grounds, there he learned not just to be strong but to always be alert. He was always pushed to his limits by his grandfather provoking him by saying things such as "Are you even a Park? Again! Repeat it!", "Is that all that you've got?", and also, "How can you protect The Heir if you can't even protect yourself?"  And so on.

 

Jimin, feeling frustrated about it - because the last statement spat by his grandfather might be true, and so, he test his capabilities by going to Royal grounds. Alone, on a gloomy afternoon, he pretends to be an outsider.


"Wait is this the palace garden?" he asked himself. Jimin, being the idiot he is, instead of wandering around the grounds to familiarize himself, hog all the naps he can get when training is not on his way and thus never knew he did end up on setting his feet on Creon Regal's Royal Garden. "This place is beautiful."


Upon walking around somebody passed by him and Jimin, who were just having a sneak peek, run from the predator eyes that saw him, a roaming soldier. Great. Due to his plan awhile ago, wearing an outsider clothes did not help him not to caught the soldier's attention. He really did look like an outsider who should not be allowed to be inside the premise and is someone who wants to be buried 6 feet below the ground if being alone wearing what attackers would wore and oblivious to his surroundings says it all. At least he can now do prove to himself that he can be alert at times like this. Being alert, check. So strength must be tested now. I have nothing with me to protect myself so... "I should run."


Run he does until he sets foot on the Central Garden, he guesses. "A palace indeed." said by breathless Jimin.

 

"Who are you?" says by a baritone voice.

 

Jimin stumbled and looked back from the voice he heard that came from a boy maybe around his age. "Uhm... I-I'm Jimin. Park Jimin from Park Clan of Royal Guards." Is he a duke? But hes too young to be one though. Jimin contemplate in his mind. Or maybe-- "How abo-"

 

"And why are you here?" Jimin was cut-off by the said boy. "Where you sent here by your family to see the Royals?" the confused boy asked.

 

Is he not aware that I might be an attacker on how I looked right now, Jimin muse. "Uhm actually I was just messing around like uh--you know when things gets hard and you want to prove something but ended up on messing things a little bit more? Did I make sense? I guess no." Jimin babbled, and followed with, "Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter