Chapter IV: Hey...

That It, was You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IV


"Good day, Your Highness. I apologize for my intrusion. I was sent here by the Young Heir to inform you that he wanted to see you later, to tackle your requested plan. It seems like the Heir took an interest about it and would like to hear from you." said by a petite man with a fair skin.


"Really? I am glad to know he's having thoughts about our plan." Namjoon replied looking so relieved. "Oh! By the way, my family. Kim Taehyung, my younger brother and his partner Jung Hoseok. And here, just like you, a member of Royal Guards and one of the Parks, Jimin." Namjoon introduces his visitors. Proud.


"My bad Your Highness, I should've introduced myself to your visitors first, but got ahead of bringing the message." The young guardian apologizes then faced the said visitors that Namjoon have. "Let me have the pleasure to introduce myself everyone, I am the grandson of one of the Royal Leaders' Royal Guards, Min Yoongi. Seeing you here is truly an honor." Flashing his gummy smile after his brief introduction.


"But now, Yoongi is their new guardian together with Park Chanyeol." Namjoon elaborates.


"The pleasure is actually on us. I'm Hoseok. Jung Hoseok. And here is my partner, Ta--"


"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." Taehyung finishes, extending his hand for Yoongi to reach.


And then a simple "Hey..." is what Jimin could only utter after everyone's brief introduction. So he's a Royal Guard too from a different clan. Maybe he's from another city since we're the only clan here having that title, weren't we? Or I didn't catch Abuji's talk from history class. He looks so different from the last time I saw him on that cave together with mysterious boy. Wait... if he's here then maybe mysterious boy's in here too... So he's back? Did he even leave? Is he even just a visitor here? But he never done anything back then and just questioned me if I was sent there, I'm so sure he's not living here.

 

Yoongi, not a quitter he is, wants to hear more from Jimin. He just kept on staring at him until Jimin himself catches what Yoongi wanted, shutting down those trains of questions in his mind. "Uh...Oh! I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. Nice meeting you." He bows then presented his smile that meets his eyes. The kind of smile that Taehyung forbids.


"Me too, I hope we could be together someday."


"Huh?... T-together?"


"Yeah... I mean... We could work together inside the palace and have some trainings here in the future." Yoongi explained but with a blossoming smirk on his face, finding Jimin's shocked face entertaining.


Taehyung, who catches Yoongi's attention towards his friend, butted in saying "Alright alright. You already know who's who... so Jimin come here."


Namjoon again for the nth time that day laughed his off finding the scenario in front of him as a blockbuster. "Okay, I got it. Yoongi-hyung just tell the Young Heir that I'll be there after this. Thank you for your hard work." Namjoon said then smiled and dismissed the Royal Guard.


"I will, Your Highness. I'll go now." Yoongi bowed then faces Jimin. "I'm
glad that I met you, Jimin. Again." Then he exited.

 

Again...Again? Wait what? Does he happen to saw me at the cave?


"What was that?" Taehyung asked, crossing his arms. "I told you Jiminie... that smile! See? You see?!"


"Yah! What's wrong with my smile? I told you I can't help it!" Jimin spits back, feeling blamed by doing something wrong that is not.


"There there... Taehyungie you don't need to worry. Yoongi is a good guy and besides Jimin is a beauty that shouldn't be caved in. Let him out and grace those people with the qualities he have." Namjoon provides to stop the two idiot's bickering.


"But hyung! He's my Jimin, our Jimin. You know he's fragile." Taehyung reasons out.


"Who says I'm fragile?"


"Taetae, Jimin is brave and strong enough to protect himself, he even got out from his escapade here, remember?" Hoseok reminds his partner.


"Oh! I almost forgot, Jimin what came to your mind that you did a risky move?" The Royal asked, intrigued.

 

Jimin's epic history became well... epic. After few days of investigation and verification from the Higher ups, they found out that it really was Park Jimin who trespassed the palace wearing an outsider clothes. But this thing never had happen if the soldiers were alert and quick enough on their work. All of the Creon Regals' Soldiers knows Parks as Royal Guards and yet seeing one of their members wandering around with such appearance confuses their minds, so those who knew Jimin and witnessed the event reported his name.


"That... Hyung... was just a trial, you know me, I love testing my limits. And It was not a major offense since that thing is also part of our traini--"


"So wearing an outsiders' clothes are now part of the training and not a major offense? Amazing soldiers." Taehyung rolls his eyes, looking so done with his friend's logic.


"Okay I get you Tae. Though it does seem like a major one, my family were actually ecstatic about it, to the point of them spreading it out like a wildfire. But I gave my statement already on the Higher ups and so I was freed and was even praised from what I did." Jimin boasting the success of his epic "not-so-planned" plan.

 

Few days after the incident happened inside the palace, Jimin was called together with the other Parks. Them being the Royal Guards and claiming such title is totally contradicting to what Jimin had done. And so to clear things up, they accepted the invitation from the Higher ups for some investigations and clarifications. Jimin is a nervous wreck at that time. He knows that what he did is a silly thing and will give a bad image for the rest of the Parks but he was clouded by his emotions and pride during that time that he haven't thought of what will happen after. With those reasons he has, though somehow rational, he doesn't know how to tell them just that. How am I suppose to tell them that I did that out of my growing pride? Jimin was then called to be questioned alone in a room that the Higher ups uses when an interrogation like this is to be conducted.


"You ready Jimin-ssi?"


"Yes, I am."


"Take a sit." Once the two were seated facing each other, the Chief then started his interrogation, wanting to finish this fast but with an equivalent honest answers from Jimin. "I'm not going to beat around bushes here since we already know the reputation that your clan have. So now tell me, what really happened? Why on earth were a Royal Guard like you, were wearing such a garment? Are you on their side?"


"No! Of course I'm not. I was just uh...messing around..." Jimin being not good with words panicky retorts, "No it's not like what you think Your Grace, it's just that I was getting ahead of myself that I did such ridiculous thing. Thinking that what I had learned is already enough in which its still not. I was betting with no one but myself. I truly apologize for what I've caused."


"So that's the whole reason of why you've done it?"


"Yes. My family and the whole Park clan has nothing to do with these mess honestly, Your Grace."


"What about the scenario inside, could you describe to me what happened in there?"


"Well...due to my sudden visit with such appearance, soldiers got caught me and was about to shoot me with the arrows they have, to stop me. Then things get even more chaotic when a dragon appeared before our eyes." Jimin dramatically yet briefly explained.


"Okay. Thank you for your candor Jimin-ssi. You may now leave."


"Uh...that's it? You're not gonna ask me to elaborate things especially about the dragon I just told you?"


"We'll gonna inform you later on our verdict." The Chief said, dodging Jimin's inquiries. 

 

The decision was made later that day and that Jimin was totally not guilty of doing a wrong thing but was in fact a 'great soldier' in the eyes of the Higher ups because of his braveness and cleverness . Though Jimin sensed that something went off during the interrogation, especially when the dragon who saved him back there was putted in the picture. What's with them?

 

"Still! You should've think first."


"Okay enough about this conversation what's done is done. Have you guys eaten?" Namjoon as a mediator he is, any arguments - heated or not, would totally put to a stop.


"I thought you'll be seeing the Heir right after this?" Hoseok joining Namjoon.


"Yeah I did say that but we're not done yet, are we?"


"Well I guess."


"Hyung! I wanted to see Seokjin-hyung too, can we go to him. Is he busy?"


"Actually he's not here in the palace. He's with the other Royals Tae, having a meeting about the program that the Royal Leaders wanted to implement. So he really is busy right now."


"Is that so...?"


"Don't worry Tae-ah. Remember we'll be visiting our neighborhood so you'll see him by then."


"I'm excited to see him again hyung. And I miss his dishes too."

 

 


Inside the Dinning room. Namjoon and his visitors were now seated and were waiting in their table for their food to arrive. Upon seeing numbers of helpers and maids holding plates of variety of foods, their jaw dropped, one: because the smell is so heavenly and salivatingly good, and two: because it's too much for just the four of them.


"Uhm... Your Highness we're just four persons here. Why do we have a lot of dishes?" Jimin questions after waking from his trance.


"Do we miss anything that is suppose to be celebrated?" Hoseok too ask away. "Are we waiting for anyone?"


"Oh! Look Jiminie! Beef with Broccoli!!! Can we eat now?"


"Yah Tae!"

 

"Taetae!"

 

Jimin and Hosoek simultaneously whisper shouted.


And Taehyung, after clearing his throat, timidly asked, "Your Highness, why are we having a feast?"


"Why not?" Namjoon said then continue, "I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter