0:43

Anonymous Chats

 

Taeyong carried Mark on his shoulders, for the kid to place the star on the top of their christmas tree. Ten was watching them from the corner, a ladle in his hand. “Be careful. Mark may fall.” He worriedly said. 

Taeyong let down the kid when he was done and walked towards Ten. He hugged his lover. “If I can carry you, what about Mark? Hm?” The older teasingly asked that made Ten blushed.

“Hyung,” He flicked his fingers on the other's head and removed the arms that were trapping him. Mark sat on the carpeted floor and watched the lights that were blinking in front of him. Taeyong went to their son.

Ten remembered that he was cooking so he immediately walked inside the kitchen and left the two. He stirred the pasta on the container and turned off the stove.

He carefully set the foods and fixed the plates on their table. “Hey,” Taeyong peeked at the door.

“What?”

“We're hungry.”

--

“Are the foods that I cook good?”

“Hmmm. It's okay.” Taeyong answered and looked at their son, waiting for a response. “It's...” Mark muttered.

“Hmm? What, baby?”

“It's salty.” Taeyong suddenly laughed. He covered his mouth to stop him from laughing when Ten glared at him.

“Can I throw them?”

“Son, don't throw your food. Be thankful because your Mama cooked it for you.” Taeyong patted Mark's head. The kid slowly nodded and ate a spoonful again. Actually, it's not really salty. It is delicious but Mark has plans on his own.

Ten's face fell down when he heard Mark, the kid will throw the food he cooked. He released a deep sigh when Taeyong said that. “Mark, say sorry.”

“Sorry Mama.” Mark went down from his seat to hug his Mama. He slowly smiled at his Papa and winked.

He slowly whispered at Ten's ear, “Mama, I really love your pasta. It's not salty.” He giggled.

“Mark, you're being mischievous huh. By the way, you'll open your gifts tomorrow.” Ten pinched their son's cheek. 

--

They've laid on the bed. Mark in the middle. Taeyong's caging them from his hold. “Merry christmas, my babies.” The older said and kissed both of their foreheads. Mark snuggled more and rested his head on Ten's chest.

“Merry christmas, Mama and Papa. I love you both.”

“Aww, merry christmas too, sweetie. You too, hyung. I love you.” Ten took a peck on Taeyong's lip.

 


 

Moon Taeil

active now

 

Taeil: Merry christmas! Hope you have a good day!

Ten: You too, Taeil hyung. Hope you are okay.

Ten: Pregnancy is really hard, no?

Taeil: hahah, yeah.

Taeil: but I'm glad that Johnny's here.

Ten: Aww, merry christmas! Stay healthy!

 


 

Kim Doyoung

active now

 

Ten: Hey bunny! Merry christmas!

Doyoung: Merry christmas too. :)

Ten: Hey, are you sad?

Doyoung: Not really.

Ten: no need to lie.

Doyoung: uhm kinda.

Ten: cold christmas? No one to cuddle? ;)

Doyoung: you ./.

 

--

 

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a good day. Here's a christmas gift for y'all!