0.37

Anonymous Chats

 

Lee Taeyong

active now

 

Taeyong: i'm already here

seen √ 2:54 pm

 


 

Taeyong nervously looked outside, seeing Ten and their son. When the younger opened the door, the bells rang. Mark ran through his father and hugged him. “I missed you, papa.” Taeyong kissed Mark's forehead and smiled.

“I missed you too, Mark.” Ten sat in front of the two. Taeyong felt weird and awkwardness began to circle around them. He glanced at Ten, seeing him just crossing his arms on his chest and looking outside like he didn't care. Mark went to Ten and poked his knees. 

“Ma? I thought you and papa... uhm talk?” Taeyong chuckled at his son, he ruffled Mark's hair but stopped when he heard Ten, clearing his throat. He felt the nervousness again.

“Say what you want to say, Taeyong. We didn't travel for hours just for this.” Ten said, in a cold tone. Taeyong realized, that he made Ten like this, he was the one who's at fault why the younger became like this. If he could turn back the time, where Ten's still the lively and full of smiles.

“Uh, do I still have a cha--”

“No, none at all.” Ten grabbed Mark's arms and dragged him outside the cafe. Taeyong followed them after a few minutes, he saw Mark crying on Ten's hold. He ran faster and when he was near them, he held Ten's wrist and turned him around. “Ten---”

“Taeyong, you said it yourself, that you won't go back to me! Didn't you know how I was so hurt that time?! It made me realized everything! THAT YOU'LL NEVER BE WITH US! I hate you! I hate you!” Ten covered his face, then sobbed hard. Taeyong hugged him, and burried his face on his chest. The younger continued to cry, as Taeyong ran his fingers on the other's soft hair.

“Yes, it's my fault and I'm very sorry that I said that to you. I regretted everything, Ten. I want to complete our family again. Just, just let me have a chance to go back to you.” Ten shook his head, as a sign of no. He released himself from the hug then looked at Mark, who's still have tears on his face.

He didn't say anything, he stared at Taeyong. He lifted Mark up and walked. Taeyong felt his tears slowly coming out. Guess that it'll end at this. He walked on the opposite side.

 

Mark pushed himself out of Ten's arms, the kid almost fell but good thing Ten supported him. “Mark?”

The kid ran away from him, Ten felt his time stopped when he saw where Mark's going. Taeyong. He followed his son immediately, yelling, “MARK!”

 

Taeyong heard that shout, then he felt two small arms circling around his knee. “Papa.” It's Mark. He held the child up, to see that he was crying. “Why are you crying?” He wiped those tears away.

“You are crying too, papa.”

“Don't mind me, Mark. Why?”

“I want a complete family. Mama, you and me.” Mark said, now, he was the one who wiped Taeyong's tears out of his face. “Your mama didn't give me a chance, Mark. I guess, this will be the last time I'll see you.” He put Mark down and smiled. He pinched his son's cheeks.

“If your mama will love again, then, he will be your new papa.” Mark shook his head, he pointed his little finger at Taeyong. “You are my papa. I don't want new one.”

“I don't want a new one too, Mark. I will not love someone else other than your papa.”

“T-Ten.” He had decided now after hearing the two talk, that it's time for them to be complete again. Continuously saying no to Taeyong will hurt them more. He will finally give the older a chance. For them to be happy, especially their son.

“Better not waste this chance, hyung.”

 

--

 

I'm kinda tired writing such dramas for this fic lol. So here it is! They're finally complete!