0:41

Anonymous Chats

 

Taeyong opened the door, much to his surprise, there was no noise. Even the lights were off. He thought that, maybe Ten asked him because he and Mark will go out. He the lights in the living room and placed his small bag on the couch.

He then, proceeded to go to his room. He was just about to open the door when...

-

“Mark, you know what to do, right?” The kid nodded and left Ten on his own room. Mark went quitely, until he was at Taeyong's back. He pulled his father's arm and they walked fast to where will they held their 'surprise'.

“Hey, hey. Where are we going, son?” He stopped Mark to ask that but the kid shrugged and continued to pull him. Guess what, they arrived at Ten's room.

Mark opened the door. It's dark, he can't see almost everthing but he knew there was a figure sitting in front of them. Their son's hand retracted away from him. This time, a much larger hand grasped his wrist.

“Hyung.” Ten's soothing voice reached his ears. The younger let him sat on the bed. Then left. Taeyong's confusion came to the level where he really wanted to ask what the hell was going on. Why were they like that and why were the lights were turned off.

“Ten--”

The lights suddenly opened, and he had to close his eyes because he was not used to the brightness. It lasted a while until Ten laughed at that and tapped his forehead. “Open you eyes, idiot.”

“What am I doing here in your bedroom, may I ask?”

“Just open your eyes.” He did what he was told.

“T-Ten.” The room were surrounded by their pictures, from their past. There was a cake, sitting on the mini table Ten surely arranged. The room was decorated with many hearts, mostly pink and red, but he saw some blue and yellow which made him smile. For sure, Ten ran out of red and pink colored papers.

“Uhm. I came up to this plan, because I realized how I welcomed you when you first came here. I'm really sorry for that. A-also, I saw our photo album, which means so much for me. I wanted to treat you, for real, as Mark's father and m-my lover. I want us to work things out. I love you as much as you love me, yet I always--” He was cutted when Taeyong raised his finger, indicating him to stop talking. Mark came up on the bed and hugged his father tightly.

“It's okay, Ten. Well, wasn't all of those my fault? I was the first one who rejected you, right? I understand because I knew what you have gone through to treat me like that. I'm really sorry. Now that you've made all of these, thank you. Thank you so, so much and I love you.” He slowly leaned his head towards Ten and kissed him, squared on the younger's lips. He felt so complete, now that they've truly acepted each other as lovers again. Ten responded.

“I love you too.” Ten smiled and gave a peck on Taeyong's nose.

“Is the cake edible to eat?”

“Don't worry, I just bought it. You're such a moment breaker. Mark, come here.” The three of them cuddled, all night long.