0:28

Anonymous Chats

 

Taeyong let Ten and Mark go inside his house. It's night now, why would they go here?

“H-Hyung. Jaehyun--”

“Jaehyun? What did he do to you?”

“He's a-abusi--” Ten was stopped when Mark tugged hard on his shirt. The child was crying, so Ten hushed him for a while. Taeyong looked at them both. He saw that Ten's arms were covered in bruises and cuts.

“Ten, tell me. Now.”

Ten looked at him, as he suddenly said that. He let go on hugging Mark, and covered the bruises on his arms. “U-Uhm. We just had fights the past days.”

“Tell me the truth.” Taeyong held Ten's hands, he looked at the younger with assuring eyes. Ten looked away on his gaze.

“He's abusing us. Mark and me.” He spilled out, Taeyong choked on his own spit and cleared his throat. “Did you even report him on the pol--”

“TEN! GO OUT OF THERE!” Mark hugged Ten again, out of fear. Ten looked at Taeyong with worry on his eyes. There's the noise in the door, caused by Jaehyun.

Taeyong didn't let Ten go out. He let the younger contact Doyoung. After some time, they heard a siren of police's car. The banging and shouting from the door was stopped. Taeyong opened the door to see that the police were pulling Jaehyun to the car. The guy was shouting some cursed words. Doyoung was on the side, looking at them with worry.

“Doyoung hyung, thank you.” Ten cried on his friend's arms. The guy smiled at him and said that he should go with the police, to tell the truth about what Jaehyun always do in Ten.

--

The three were back again on Taeyong's house.

“Hyung, Mark's not my nephew. I lied.” Ten suddenly said. He looked at Taeyong with sadness in his eyes. The older just looked at him, confused. Why did he lie?

“The truth is, he is our son.” This time, Taeyong's eyes widen, Ten was making him more confused. “What? Pardon?” 

“He is our son.”

“H-How?” Ten sighed deeply. “When I went to Thailand, I was pregnant. I know that you didn't want to have a child that time but guess what? Mark accidentally came into our life, the day the we have our anniversary celebration.”

“W-What? Why didn't you said to me that we have a child that time?”

“I'm afraid that you'll never like Mark. I came back here because I want to introduce you to Mark but you're with Jennie already. You never knew how I felt that time. It hurts, so, so much.” Ten smiled at him, with sad eyes.

 Taeyong looked at him with pity, “Well, I will accept that Mark is my child. I will give you what he need, I will stand as his father but, I won't go back to you.” Ten nodded, he understand, that Taeyong will not really go back on him. He love Jennie that much. Well, they will accept each other as friends again.

“Thank you.” Even though hurt filled Ten's eyes, he forced himself to be happy.