0:30

Anonymous Chats

 

“Mark, want to go to Namsan Tower?”

“Yes! Yes! Can papa come?!”

Why are you doing this to me, Mark.

 


 

Ten calling...

Answer | Decline

 

[Taeyong, can you go to Namsan Tower?]

“Why?”

[Mark wants to see you. I'll give him the phone]

“Oh. Okay.”

[PAPA! GO HERE PLEASE! CAN WE HAVE A FAMILY DAY?!]

“If Mark wants that, sure. Hahahaha. Your voice is so cute.”

[YEY!-- Taeyong, we'll go now.]

“Sure. I'll go now too. Just text me where are you.”

 


 

Ten stared from the bench, he's just sitting there while Taeyong and Mark was enjoying themselves in taking pictures of the scenery below.

Ten's lips curled up slowly, he'll remember this moment. Maybe, maybe this will be the last time they will be complete. As a family. However, why call this a family when one of them didn't love the other? It's just nonsense.

He felt his eyes burning, slowly, the tears he kept for so long fell, as he smiled. A smile of hurt and happiness at the same time.

“Mama! Come here!” Mark called but Ten just shook his head. He wiped those tears, and buried his hed onto his hands, he can't stop crying. Sobs can be heard and his shoulders were shaking. Mark looked at him, worry was on his eyes.

Taeyong noticed that Mark was stopped from what he was doing, so he glanced where the kid was staring. He stopped too, as he saw the scene in front of him. I'm so sorry, Ten.

If I can only turn back the time, Taeyong. I'll really turn it when we were still together, the both of us were happy. Of course, with Mark.

Both eyes met, the one was blank, while the other had some pity on it. 

I don't need your pity, Taeyong.