Kiss me!

KALEIDOSCOPIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Everything became silent... Only the innocent hanging clock tiktok then tiktok..

" Aigoo~ My leg hurts now.. Little Kim come here and kneeled for me instead", Taeyeon signalled Dahyun to come close .. Dahyun glared at her appa before kneeling.. Looking down... She summed up her courages.. ' Now or never!'.. And why did Sana became so silent!

 

      While she take her time.. Fany & their members had returned... But hearing their footsteps became nearer Taeyeon shut them all out right away ,they were now hiding behind the wall... 

 

      Looking at Sana . Dahyun smiled..

" Unnie .. I'm sorry for my feelings .. I tried hard to stop them but they're like breaking glass*pathetic laugh* Now that it was finally broke-", And there it was time for Dahyun tears again.. Her tongue lost its synce.. She suddenly ran out of voice... She's scared.  Nervous.. Happy at the same time.. Happy that she had finally let it out... Little did she know.. The girls were silently sniffing with her... And Mother Fany tried her best to consoled them..

" I-I L-Love you so.. Much Sana unnie!", There she broke down.. Hanging her heads.. Her tears is endlessly dripping on the floor.. Taeyeon can neither hold her tears... Turning away she let her emotions take place.. She knows every possible things going through Dahyun's head right now..

" Dubu ya", Finally! The mute must've found her voice back! But dahyun can't look at her right now. She's scared to face her rejection soo much

" I know unnie.. I told Appa that you would never return my feelings but she insisted to go through it.. I'm sorry.. I'll try my best to kept a distance from you~", knowing her last words were the worst thing she would've face.   Dahyun voiced it out almost as a whisper.. 

" Yah! Don't you dare do that!"

" Huh?", Dahyun finally looked at Sana questionly.. Hopelessly.. 

   Sana take her step and kneeled down as well... Cupping Dahyun's face ...

" I wish I could pinch your soft amd attractive cheeks forever too.. Don't cry pabo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter