Hug me

KALEIDOSCOPIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's Pov

 

                   I guess she came inside now.. Her boyfriend is lucky to have such a dork &  cute girlfriend *sigh* I should go out to congrats her too but..... Why am I not happy about it.. 

*knock knock*

  Whoever it is .. I have no appetite to talk right now so I just fake sleeping.. 

   My bed became heavy.. 

" I'm sorry Sana unnie.. I just saw your calls *sigh*"

           She became silent... Did she left? 

" Today was fun you know? I think I finally found someone to cope up with *chuckle* you might not believe who it is",  I can know she's smiling right now.. I wish I have the courage to ask you who it was happily like others but.... Why am I so down with it.. You seems to be happy.. What's wrong with me~~

          I can feel my heart's tightening.. No..no.. Not in front of her... I tried my best to hold up my tears.. She hasn't left yet! Not right now !!

   I struggle a little ... 

" Okay.. Goodnight then", she said and kissed my forehead and left... After I heard the door being shut.. I sat up and hug my legs.. 

" I.. I think.. Dubu ya.. I think I like you", tears then freely left my eyes.. 

 

 

             I just have no courage to be with her so I tried my best to kept a distance for a while.. I can only stare.. Why am I so  complicated.. I'm in love with a girl seriously! But... She's different.. The way she stare at me.. Cared for me.. Gentleman dubu.. I hopelessly chuckle at my useless thoughts.. *sigh* 

    

    We just finished performing and rest at our room... I caught her staring at me... I just turn away fast..  Keep youself straight!

   *knock knock*

   Our attention is to the door.. Knock? By who at this rate? 

    Jihyo unnie went to open it and stood face.. 

" Hi guys!", That voice.. Isn't it Taeyeon sumbaenim!!

        I strech my head to further looked at the owner of the voice and it's her..  Is it impossible ?! She visited us..!

   Jihyo came to us as we all stand and bowed.. 

   She also performed today

" Well done girls! ", she smiled. .. Ow.. Is this a dream!

      She looked at me.. Wait! She looked at me.. And smiled at me.. Jang!! Such a mood lifter!

" M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter