Confession!

KALEIDOSCOPIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's pov

 

 

             

" Unnie..", I called her... 

"...."

" Sana unnie"

"...."

"Minatozaki Sana!"

" Oh. Dae waeyo Dubu ya??", I shook my head and grab her hand.. It's already time to perform yet she just stood still by the mirror and sink on her thoughts...

" Wait", she shove my hands away.. I can't help but feel sad... And scared? Maybe she dislike my likings for girls now.. But I never like girls before.. Only you.. 

" I'm sorry", She spoke .. I just stared on our now seperate hands .. Take a breath and looked at her with my bright fake smile.. 

" It's okay"

    I turn away... My tears threaten to fall... And walk away.. What have I done?!

 

  " Hey!", Someone whisper from my back.. 

" Appa!",  I can't stop my tears now. I just hug her and cried endlessly.. She pats my back and shhss me ... 

" Calm down now.. My baby.. Who the hell make my baby cry!", She huffed loud.. I giggle a little.. 

" Last night I told like that I like girls and today when I hold her hands she shove it right away.. She dislike it... I think", I can't help but let my emotions take control again.. Appa shove my tears away and look me at the eye.. 

" Tell her now"

" What! .. No... "

" It's now or never now right?"

 I nod... But Would I have the courage?

" When I confess to your mom *laugh* I don't think I'll be able to tell her face to face so I wait for her to bath and confess my feelings from the closed door", I laugh out loud. Aigoo~ such a confession... 

" What I tried to say here is that.. There's no right time for love so every possible chance is your special outbreak!", she continued.. 

" But if she reject me-", I can't even continue.. It broke me .. Just the though of her rejection.. It makes me wanna cry more..

" Okay okay.. The time is today so Your handsome appa will help you out", she pats my head.. I stare at her questionly..

" Btw.. We sneak out to watch you perform today with your mom.. She may be here somewhere.. Your mom is too hyper active.. !", Appa pout..

" Wait for me at your cabin ", She stood up and left me cluelessly.. 

                Pove ends...

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter