New Parents!

KALEIDOSCOPIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Being the first one who had woke up.. Dahyun roamed around for a while then decided to go for a walk..

          Taking her mask and headphone she head out . Wearing her jacket she then covered her head..

" Ahh... Such a refreshing day! ", smiling brightly she started running 

" Aigoo~ I'm already tired~", she stops and regret not bringing a bottle of water eventually.. She stands near the shade of a big tree and tried gaining back her normal breath.. 

" Maybe I should buy it ", Inhaled & exhaled then started searching a nearby mart.. And there she found it!

 " Welcome!", the cashier greet her... She bowed and began searching for that liquid that could satisfy her tough throat.. 

" Wa! So many new things~~ I wish I could grab all of them and eat like there's no tomorrow", she pouts but.. She knew she can't! 

" Then for the exchange of you tasty yet fatty things .. I'm gonna buy Ice Cream!", She laugh evily.. People shopping beside her looked at her as if she's some kind of lunatic but who cares~~ 

      So many works and tasks were brought up for them the past days.. Their new song ' Signal' was an excellence ! And they're energy were all drained... And today was their first completely off day .. Everyone were so happy ... 

 

" Yah! Taetae~", Seeing two familiar figure before her Dahyun stood frooze..  She went for the ice-cream but .. 

" It can't be?", she whipered softly...

" Okay! Then give me a peck here and here and here!", the one with the black pumper suit   said cheesily.. Then the one with the Grey pumper suit do as she was command..

" There! Now give me my ice-cream~" 

    ' That's Tiffany sunbaenim's voice!', Dahyun thought...

" I can't believe I'm in love with a baby",

  ' I was right! It's them... Taeny!!!' Dahyun can hear her own voice screaming & shouting happily inside her head

  " Kiss me~", Tiffany asked 

 " Here in public??",

" No one knew us anyway~~", Tiffany was pouting and sulking

" Ara ~", Taeyeon laugh and kissed tiffany on her lips and stayed still for a while until they heard something .. Some heavy thing dropped on the groud behind them and followed by a gasp!

   They both turned their heads and hurriedly let go of each other.. Fany gasped while Tae remained still.. 

" Mianhe!" , Dahyun bowed right after when she heard Fany's gasped

" O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter