|Like!|

Write Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh… she knows my name…?

I stood there, a meter away from her while looking down. She seems to be out of the world yet, still lost in her own. Her face looks like a big question mark. As if she was trying to find an answer to an unknown question in her head. I think it’s something about me, probably wondering why the woman hater Jung Eunji is standing right in front of her… or not?

It took her a good three minutes before finally waking up to reality. She bolted up from her seat, remove her headphones on and stared at me.

“W-why are you here…?”

 

 

I know… it wasn’t exactly the best thing to say.

But if you were with me, you would realize why I said that. She did look stupid, with a confused expression on her face and a little drool on the corner of her lips. Funny.

Enough of that… I don’t approach girls… and the only reason I approached her was to say this.

 

She cut me off, still looking at me quite… blankly.

 

 

Well at least she’s not persistent like those crazy fangirls.

I offered a small smile, something only I could muster that moment.

I stood there, quite dumbfounded as I felt her pair of cold hands wrapping my wrists around. I was staring at our hands, still confused why I didn’t—couldn’t slap her hands away. My eyes looked up and met her gaze, and for a moment I thought I saw something in those orbs.

It was a mixture of anxiety and hesitation.

But then, in a heart beat, that expression turned into one of determination.

 

 

She slowly let go of my wrist and rummaged through her bag. I took a step back, keeping a distance since I was never… fond with girls. I guess all my life I’ve avoided them to the point that I don’t know how to act naturally near them.

After a while, she took out a strange pink envelope. She was looking down, shyly as she began to speak.

“I… Ever since the first time we’ve met… I’ve been thinking of you...”

 

 

First time… when was that…?

 

 

“…and ever since then, you never left my mind. It’s just… that never happened in my life. N-no one had ever done that and I was shocked, and it kept replaying in my mind and then you just ran away after you did that and I couldn’t even hold you back.”

 

 

She’s thinking of me just because I let her fall on the train like that…? Weird…

 

 

 

“I mean… I never had my first kiss and then you happened and I’m just…”

 

 

 

Kiss?! T-then that means she’s real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter