|Night|

Write Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fall, 20**

        

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's beautiful...? Is she?

 

 

"Hey, Eunji! What are you looking at?" I turned my head, only to see my sole friend, Ong Seungwoo, smiling widely at me.

 

 

"Nothing, Seungwoo-yah... It's just, they are so noisy..." I mumbled, sparing him a short glance.

 

 

I was about to walk away when…

 

 

"Hmm... oh? It's Son Naeun." said Seungwoo as he stayed on his position, staring through the doors of the gymnasium into the group of dancers practicing onstage. Along with it were noises coming from students who went to witness it.

 

 

"You know her?" I asked.

 

 

"Yeah, she's part of the dance team. Quite popular with the guys too. Well, she's drop dead gorgeous, it's no surprise."

 

 

"oh..."

 

 

"Why? Interested in her?"

 

 

"Nope... it's just... nevermind."

 

 

I took one last glance at that girl they were calling Son Naeun. I… She seems someone familiar. I just can’t pinpoint exactly where I’ve seen her.

 

 

"Yeah right, you don't have to worry about her. You hate girls, right?"

 

 

“Yeah…” I mumbled lowly, looking away…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

|Write Me|

MyHeartOut

|Night|

First Episode

Son Naeun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*scratch*

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

*scratch*

 

 

 

 

*thud*

 

 

 

 

"I'm going nowhere because of this." Naeun mumbled before scratching her hair in frustration. Her pencil was left lying on the desk table while tons of crumpled up paper balls were around her room that night.

 

 

"Just how lame could I forever be? Why can't I even write a simple letter?" She muttered in the air. She was totally out of it already. Her alarm clock saying that it was already 1:23 in the morning and there was no way possible that she could have a good sleep that night. Not until she can finish writing that simple letter. Of course.

 

 

It has been three days since school started, and yet she still haven’t gathered enough courage to talk to that one person she was dying to meet ever since their first encounter. Even though they met in a such… embarrassing situation.

 

 

 

 

*scribbles*

 

 

 

*scratch*

 

 

 

"Okay. I deem this as a failure already. I'm sleeping!"

 

 

 

With that said out announcement that is only for herself, the young brunette laid down her bed and closed her eyes to sleep. Well.... at least she tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter