~Meeting dad's friend~

An Accidental Kiss

 

* 3 weeks later*

Kimchi’s POV

3 weeks since the machine incident. Each time I see him I always look down to avoid eye contact. Nawwwww I want to talk to him, see him smile and everything! But NO! I must not! Must ignore his presence and eyes for now.

Dongho’s POV (finally, YAY!)

It has been 3 weeks since that girl did her thing to the machine. What was her name again? HyeMi? No that’s her best friend. AH! KIMCHI! Yang Kimchi! each time I go to the cafeteria, she’s always not there anymore. She likes me doesn’t she? (A/N: oh yeah, I didn’t add this into the description but Dongho knows about Kimchi having a massive crush on him) Well obviously, everyone likes me! Oh! *spots something* there she is.

Kimchi’s POV

I was walking outside around the school. “Ahhh, fresh air!” I said sounding relieved. Oh crap… he’s here. Why is he even here out of all places?! Hide, hide, HIDE!

“HIDE!!” I accidently screamed out. Hope he didn’t hear me.

Dongho’s POV

Hehehehe. Got cha!

“HIDE!!” huh? Was that just her? *raises eyebrows* oh so she’s trying to ignore and hide from me… interesting. I slowly crept up to her…

“BOO!”

Kimchi’s POV

‘Must hide now!’ I hid behind a bush. I thought I was safe but I wasn’t.

“BOO!” he shouted.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed, jumping and running away. After I ran far away from him, I looked back to see where he was. Yep, lost him! Phew!

It was soon home time, I ran home to my dad’s work place.

“Appa, I’m home!” I greeted dad happily.

“Kimchi-ah, go upstairs and pack quick! We’re moving tonight” my dad said. I was shocked. What was he talking about? Ah! Then I finally remembered.

*FLASHBACK*

Past 3 weeks

During the past 3 weeks my dad’s friend found my dad through TV. His work place was advertising the food he was selling so they could have more customers. His friend called and said we could live at his house since our house fell apart. I don’t know how he knew maybe my dad told him?

Past 2 weeks

My house fell apart because of strong wind (A/N: I didn’t know what to write to explain about the house moving thing)

*END OF FLASHBACK*

So now I’ll be living at his place (A/N: remember that Yoseob-the older brother went overseas so he doesn’t come in yet)

~SHOP CLOSED~

(Still Kimchi’s POV)

“Are you done yet? We’re going now” dad called out to me from the back.

“Ne, I’m done, I’ll be putting my stuff in the car appa”

~In the car~

“Appa, is his house far?” I asked.

“I don’t know dear, I don’t think so, we’re probably nearly there”

“Does he have anyone I could possibly play with? Like what if I need someone to talk to or something?”

“He has a son and a daughter I think? They’re about the same age as you. You can talk to his daughter about all the girly girl and lovey dovey stuff” dad laughed.

“Araseo appa” ==” I glared at him.

I fell asleep on the way to the house since I was so tired.

“Kimchi-ah, we’re here!” dad said while shaking me to wake up.

I hopped out the car and WOW… The house is HUGE! It has a beautiful garden and in the garden it has a bench swing. (A/N: it’s a 2-storey house)

 

The house                                       The bench swing

“Go ring the bell Kimchi-ah”

“Ne, appa!”

I did as I was told. I went and rang the doorbell.

A man come out and asked who I was.

“Err… nugu?” he said.

“Uhm… May I ask by any chance are you Mr. Shin, my dad’s friend?” I asked.

“Ahhh!! Yang Kimjang’s daughter?”

“Ne” I said happily.

“Welcome!” I just nodded. I turned to call my dad.

“Appa, he said to go in” I said to my dad.

We both walked in following behind Mr. Shin. He did the hand gesture of welcome, come in thing. I just bowed. I snuck behind my dad’s back so nothing could happen to me which I doubt anything would. As soon as I stepped foot into the house the only thought I had was wow… MASSIVE!! It was so pretty. We went and sat down on the couch where his family was. He introduced his family to us.

“Annyeong Kimchi!” said a girl. I assume that’s the sister.

“It’s nice to have you here” said the ahjumma. I just bowed. As always. I thought again about the family members. Didn’t appa said he has a son? I only saw the ahjusshi, ahjumma and the girl.

“We have a son but he went to his dance practice” ahjusshi said.

‘So that explains it all, I wonder who he is’I thought.

“Ya, chingu, don’t you have a son also? Where is he?” he asked again to my dad.

“Ah, Yoseob went overseas to study, he’ll be back within a week or so” dad replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SILENCE BETWEEN THE FEMALES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’ll show you your show and then you can unpack araseo?” ahjumma said. She seems really nice. I wish she could at least maybe take me in as a daughter?

She took me to my room and WOW again… It’s so pretty!

“I didn’t know how you want your room so I told my daughter to decorate it for you”

“Ne, gamsahibnida! Wow, neomu yeppeo” a smile formed on her face as I told her.

I went downstairs and outside to the car to get my things.

As I was walking out I saw a familiar figure walking on the streets towards the house. I quickly ran back inside the house and ran back up to my room. I heard the person say

“Eomma, appa I'm home!” Huh? That voice sounds familiar… My eyes widened at the thought of him ---------àShin Dongho. No, no, no! Oh p-lleaassseee! It can’t be him, why would he be here? After I calmed myself down I heard some footsteps up the stairs. I peeked through my door and saw Shin Dongho, eottoke?!?!!?!?

“Ya, dad’s friend came a while ago with his daughter, she’s around your age, I think? I haven’t talked to her yet thought. Her name is Yang something, I forgot. She seems nice though” unni said.

“Where is she now?” I heard Dongho ask.

“I think she’s in her room now” After what I heard I dropped down on the floor beside my bed so he wouldn’t see me. I heard a knock on my door. Just as I thought he wasn’t there anymore I slowly lift my head up but then I heard my door open so I quickly went back to my spot beside the bed.

Dongho’s POV

“I think she’s in her room now” noona said.

I knocked on her door. How come she isn’t opening it? Aish, I turned the doorknob and went into her room. Huh? Where is she? Outside? Bathroom? After looking at her room I went outside, closing the door behind me and went into my room.

Kimchi’s POV

Oh phew! He left. I ran out my room and went outside to get my things. On the way back inside I bumped into something.

“Ouch” I said. Then I looked up. Oh crap… avoid eye contact NOW! I said sorry and ran inside the house. Phew, hope he didn’t see me!

Dongho’s POV

My parents told me to help Mr. Yang a hand with their things. As I was walking out someone bumped into me. A girl. It’s probably his daughter.

“Ouch” she said. I looked down to her and she looked up to me. Hmmm…. She looks familiar… she quickly put her head back down and said sorry and then ran inside the house. I need to have a better look at her next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: THANKYOU VIEWERS AND READERS!

Got one subscriber!

Thankyou!!! 

Dubumints1357