~Chapter 11- Part 3~

An Accidental Kiss

 

*RINGG*

Kimchi’s POV

Bell went, damn it, now I don’t get to know why.

HyeMi and I were walking towards class until I spotted someone familiar standing, probably talking to someone in our classroom. I squinted and realised that it was Dongho. What is he doing here? Aish forget about him! I shook my head to get all the thought out.

“Oh…” I heard HyeMi gasped.

“Ya, what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly.

“Err… w-we better… we better get to class quick!” she tried to pull me but I stopped causing her to stop as well.

“Wait HyeMi, ya why are you stuttering? What’s wrong?”

“Aigoo, aniya, let’s go or else we’re going to be late” she dragged me into class while Dongho just walked past me. I was hurt but must endure the pain! Try to forget about him.

Class started.

~During class~

I was so blank in class. I didn’t want to listen to the teacher so I turned my head towards the window. I sighed. I was daydreaming so I didn’t hear anything until HyeMi nudged me.

“Huh?” I said all cluelessly. (A/N: Err… it’s not a word but you guys know what I mean right? Well cluelessly isn’t in my dictionary so it’s probably not a word). She just laughed.

“Are you even listening?” she asked trying to keep the laughter in.

“Huh? Listen to what?” I asked confused. The teacher stopped talking and the students were just talking and some were doing the worksheet. What was there to listen to? Eardrop on people’s conversation?

“Pabo, were you listening to the explanation earlier?” she giggled.

“No, I was daydreaming”

“Thought so” So she ended up explaining it to me but then a figure showed in front of us which interrupted her talking. I looked up and saw Haera. Why was she here? She hardly ever talks to me. The only thing she knew about me was that I like Dongho.

“Yes Haera? Did you need anything?” I asked looking straight at her.

“Ani, I’m fine. I don’t need anything” if she didn’t need anything then why is she here?
“I just need to talk to you” she said.

“Talk to me? Umm… ok sure”

“What is it? Anything I could help you with?” I asked her. Oh man, I seriously have a bad feeling about this. She doesn’t talk to me about anything except for…Dongho. My eyes widened at the thought.

“Kimchi? Kimchi? Err…. hello?? Kimchi?!?!” Haera voice made me stop my thinking.

“Oh, umm yeah” I just said anything.

“So you agree?” Err…. Agree?

“Wait sorry, could you repeat what you said something about agree?” I asked being all confused.

“I said that Dongho asked me out last night and I was wondering if I could get permission from you to date him even though you’re not his girlfriend or ex but I just feel bad for you since you like him so much so I deci-“ before she could say anymore I cut her off.

“Hahaha, oh it’s fine Haera! Of course I agree. Just like you said I'm nothing to him so it’s fine. I give you permission of course!” I faked a smile. He asked her out. Aish forget about him!

“Besides I don’t like him anymore” I lied. No, not exactly lying just going to stop liking him. Soon.

“Nawwwww thanks Kimchi!”

“Hehehe…”

“In that case, can you help us like be together? If that’s ok with you…” Now she wants me to help her?! Look, I already have enough pain…

“Oh sure…” I said slowly.

“Nawwwww thanks!!” she hugged me then walked back to her seat.

“No problem…” I mumbled as she left.

“Kimchi-ah, neo gwenchana?” HyeMi asked.

“Aigoo, of course! Whatever I said just then was true! All true” I smiled.

*FLASHBACK*

Dongho’s POV

After the call with Haera last night about the dance thing I was wondering whether to ask her out or not since BongGo and Kimchi are probably together WHICH THEY CAN’T BE! But I can’t do anything about it except to watch the horrible, hurtful scene in front of me. I need to face the truth, she likes him.

That night at midnight I called Haera.

*Dials Haera number*

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Oh Haera-ah, it’s me”

“Oppa, why are you calling me so late?”

“Would you like to be my girlfriend?”

“E-EHH?!”

“Yes or no? It’s simple.”

“Of course it’s a yes, who wouldn’t say yes to you oppa?” she chuckled. Well 'she' would.

“Araseo, but there’s one condition, if our relationship doesn’t work out then it’s going to be a clean break, araseo?” I needed to set this condition, what if Kimchi breaks up with BongGo? Means that she’s free and then I could possibly be with her? Maybe?!

“Err…. Haera?” I asked since the other line seemed to be quiet.

“Oh oppa, yes?”

“Oh nothing, so tomorrow I’ll come and pick you up ok? I’ll also walk you home tomorrow as well ok?”

“Ne~”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sad isn't it? I didn't know where to put the flashback so I ended up putting it last :L

DOUBLE UPDATE?! 

HOW WAS IT?!

Enjoy you guys!! I'm currently writing the next part, won't be long till it's going to be uploaded! 

READ,

COMMENT, 

SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

~UKissLoverr~