~Yes...?~

An Accidental Kiss

 

(Re-cap of the previous chapter)

“Oh nothing, so tomorrow I’ll come and pick you up ok? I’ll also walk you home tomorrow as well ok?”

“Ne~”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RINGG*

Kimchi's POV

We both walked to our usual spot again, as always. To my surprise BongGo wasn’t there.

“Huh? Ella-ah, where’s oppa?” I asked.

“He… umm… he went to Dongho for hurting you…” I could see why she was hesitating to tell me. Without thinking I ran to look for them.

*Ran past people*

*Ran through corridors*

*Ran through the garden*

Where are they?! I thought panicking. Where haven’t I checked? Dongho would most likely sit with Haera now and she usually sits in the cafeteria… ah! To the cafeteria! Bingo. Just as I thought, they were in the cafeteria. BongGo was holding onto Dongho’s collar. Aish, seriously?! I ran up to BongGo to stop him from doing any further harm.

“Ya oppa! Stop it, don’t worry about it. I'm fine, see?” I told as I smiled my brightest smile.

“Fine” He gave in.

“Ya, Shin Dongho, don’t think you’re getting away with this just because Kimchi saved you” Aish BongGo, you don’t need to be so rough.

Just as I thought things couldn’t get any more worse. It did. Haera just had to do those things to me. I felt hurt, really hurt. I didn’t want to see anymore, I just had to leave.

“Oppa, let’s leave” I told him avoiding the couple in front of me.

“Araseo” I turned around and said sorry to Dongho and Haera then headed towards the tree again. When we reached the tree my face had such a bitter expression. I kept on thinking about what happened in there.

*FLASHBACK*

“Fine” BongGo said loosening the grip on Dongho’s collar.

“Ya, Shin Dongho, don’t think you’re getting away with this just because Kimchi saved you” BongGo said then he chucked Dongho o the floor. Haera came running over to Dongho on the floor and shot a glare at me.

“Nawwwww babe~ Are you alright?” she cooed.

“I'm fine, don’t worry about it” he said standing up. She helped him of course. It hurts me to see that they’re so close already.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*RINGG*

I stayed silent for the whole lunch.

I couldn’t concentrate in class the next lesson. I was still distracted by the scene. I felt like the scene took over my mind and body causing me to not do anything like think or concentrate.

*RINGG*

Finally. School is finally over. The next day after tomorrow is graduation and yes!  Finally. As I was walking out of the classroom I saw BongGo waiting at the door.

“Hey BongGo, what are you doing here?” I asked confused. He hardly ever wait for anyone.

“Hey Kimchi, err… what does it look like? I'm waiting of course” I laughed.

“Aish, of course I can see that but who are you waiting for is what I mean”

“For you” I blushed. Nawwwww, he’s so sweet! Why didn’t I just fall for him instead of that jerk?

Dongho’s POV

As a good boyfriend I waited for Haera to come out. As I was walking to her class I saw BongGo talking to Kimchi.

“Aish, of course I can see that but who are you waiting for is what I mean” she said.

“For you” he simply stated then she blushed. She blushed?! SHE BLUSHED?! Only I can make her blush well… and hyung. I was fuming with anger inside. Aish! Screw that BongGo! Curse you!

“Err… oppa? Hello?” I came back to my senses when I heard Haera call my name.

“Huh? Oh right, let’s go! “ She linked arms with me then we started to walk to her house.

“Oppa, since we get a day off tomorrow, let’s go on a date!” Haera excitedly said. ‘Aish, I really don’t want to.’ (A/N: Just pretend that the teachers let them have a day off before Graduation?)

“Araseo, let’s meet at the park near my house ok?”

“YAY!”

~Arrived at her house~

“We’re here” she said.

“Now go in” I said.

“Araseo, bye oppa! We’ll meet at 11am ok?”

“Yep, see ya Haera!” I walked away from her house.

Kimchi’s POV

BongGo and I walked home together. He offered to take me home and so I accepted.

“Kimchi-ah…” he slowly said.

“Hmm?”

“Neo... you don’t like that Dongho anymore right?” he suddenly asked. I froze, completely shocked of course.

“Err… no, I don’t like him anymore. I’ve moved on” I totally lied.

“Ok then… well since now that he has a girlfriend and you no longer like him… then… maybe we could…” he paused for a while.

“We could? Date?” I finished him off. He slowly nodded. Well I guess I should try? Why not… right?

“Sure!” he face lightened up.

“Really?! Chincha?!”

“Yep!” he started to jump around. Oh how childish.

“Then… tomorrow! Can we go tomorrow since we have no school?!”

“Aigoo, of course!”

“Araseo! Then tomorrow I’ll pick you up at 11?”

“Ok” I smiled. I guess being with BongGo isn’t that bad then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hehehe~ I updated again guys!!

How was this chapter?! Lame? Good? Alright? Want more?

YAY! I HAVE ANOTHER SUBSCRIBER! 

But UNFORTUNATELY.... I ended up losing one =( *sobs*

THANKYOU SOOO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBINGGG!!!!~

AegyoB2st

 

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

 

~UKissLoverr~