~Dinner time~

An Accidental Kiss

 

                                         

Previous Chapter:

“Kimchi-ah, are you okay…?” BongGo asked me.

“Aish, of course I am! Why woulnd’t I be?”

Later on, Dongho then entered the living room sitting next to Haera at the end of the couch. Aigoo, don’t make eye contact what so ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kimchi’s POV

~After the pasta is done – DINNER TIME!~

“Kids, it’s done!! Come sit around the table” unni yelled out from the kitchen. We all stood up and went into the dining room.

Seat arrangements:

                        Dongho                      Haera

Siyeon                                                                        Yoseob

                        Kimchi                        BongGo

*Aish! AH WAE?! Why is he sitting in front of me?!*

“Eat up guys!!~” unni said happily. I took a forkful of pasta and shoved it in my mouth. OMG. IT TASTES SO GOOD!! IT’S SOOO MMMMM, SO SO SO MOUTH-WATERING!

“OMO, NOOONNNNAAA!!! IT’S SO DELICIOUSSSSS!!!~” Dongho whined. Indeed it is.

“I AGREE!!” I nodded.

~After eating~

“Ok, so now since we’re all full, let’s go watch movies!” unni shouted. We all walked into the living room except for unni. Oh, where is she? I turned around and found her in the kitchen. I walked up to her.

“Oh unni, what are you doing? Aren’t you going to watch the movies?” I asked.

“Oh Kimchi-ah, ani, I’ll watch after I finish washing the dishes”

“I’LL HELP!” I insisted.

“Aigoo, aniya, you can go back and watch, I’ll just ask that lazy dongsaeng of mine!”

“Ahahaha, aniya! I insist! Let me help plus I doubt it that he can even wash”

“YA! I HEARDTHAT!” I spun around and poked my tongue out at him making him stand up and walk towards us.

“Pfft, I didn’t even say it that loud” I muttered under my breath.

“Yeah you did” Dongho replied. I glared at him.

“I wasn’t even talking to you”

“You are now” he poked his tongue at me.

“Anyways, I am a very very good dish washer thankyou very much!”

“Pfft, oh really? You probably can’t even hold plates without dropping it”

“I can too!”

“Can not”

“CAN TOO!”

Dongho’s POV

That’s it! THIS CHIC’S GETTING ON MY NERVES NOW!!

“I CAN WASH DISHES THANKYOU VERY MUCH!” I screamed. She had a shocked expression on her face. The whole house suddenly became all quiet…

“Fine, show me” she smirked.

“Alright! Dongho and Kimchi will wash the dishes!!” noona announced.

“Arasseo, bring it on” pfft, my dishes are going to be so much cleaner than yours.

Kimchi’s POV

Aigoo, how childish, that’s what makes him cute!!~

No one’s POV

Everyone else went back to watching the movie in the living room while both Dongho and Kimchi went into the kitchen sink to wash the dishes. Dongho was in charge of washing and Kimchi was in charge of drying. Dongho was bored so he started to splash water on Kimchi.

“YA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

“Nothing” Kimchi glared at him while he poked out his tongue at her.

During the movie, BongGo stood up and left for the bathroom and Siyeon thought it was a good chance to go talk to him about it… so she followed him upstairs.

“BongGo-ah, let’s talk for a while…” Siyeon started. BongGo could only nod.

“I… I just think you shoul-“ BongGo cut her off.

“I know what you’re going to say noona… I’m thinking of doing that too but I just can’t bring myself to tell her” Siyeon was shocked.

“Well I like her a lot but she likes Dongho, I’m sure of it! I can see that she still likes him but what can I do? I need to learn to let her go and be happy for her” Siyeon never knew that he was thinking about breaking up with Kimchi… it was quite unexpected.

“J-j-jinjja?” Siyeon stutterd. BongGo could only nod.

“Arasseo! Gomawo BongGo-ah, jinjja gomawo!”

“Ne, no problem noona” BongGo said sadly.

“Mianhae BongGo-ah… but don’t worry! I’m sure you’ll find someone lovely soon!” Siyeon said trying to cheer BongGo up. She knew it was kind of a bad thing to do and found it quite selfish but she just didn’t know what to do when her two dongsaengs like each other. She felt really bad for doing such a selfish thing.

“Kaja BongGo-ah, let’s go back before there’s any suspicion” Siyeon warned.

“Ne noona” BongGo obeyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HELLOOO THERE!!! I'VE UPDATED!! This might have been a little sad for some of you who likes BongGo. Well you sort of know what's going to happen next...

ANYWAYS!! 

Sorry guys I was suppose to update earlier like yesterday or something but then AFF SHUT DOWN ON MEEE!!! ==" *sobs* IT DIDN'T LET ME UPDATE! So I sad but NOW! I'M HAPPY!! Thanks to all your comments!! I just got so hyped up about updating!! Those lovely comments made my day!! I hope this update made yours!! <3 <3 xoxo.

ANYWAYS!

OMG, I WAS MORE HAPPY WHEN I FOUND OUT I GAINED 3 MORE SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!

Ys5_Jh19_Gk30 

cuteaschubbi 

loveexokai 

THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH!! MWUAH!!!! LOVE YOUUUUU!!~~ SARANGHAE!!~

NOW TIME FOR REPLIESSSS!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@kissme4life_99: BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!! IKR!! OOOOHHHH I’M SOOO HAPPYYY!!! I’VE UPDATED BROOOOO!!!!~~

@ChibiHibird: Ahahaha, thankyou soooo much for liking my fic so much! You don’t know how happy I am just to hear that! I LOVE YOU MAN!! THANKYOU SO MUCH! Please do continue to support my fic! I will surely write more better ones in the future so please continue to support me!!

@cielnek066: LOL! IKR!! I’ve finally made some progress after a long time! How exciting!! I know!! I’m making BongGo so left out when it comes to love but no need to worry! I shall make him go with someone… if I ever find another character… LOL! Anyways! There is more updates from me coming up! So stay tuned!!! LOL! I feel like a news reporter man =.=”

@Ys5_Jh19_Gk30: Annyeong!! Thankyou so much for subscribing to my fic! Hope you liked this chapter!! I’ve updated!!

@kissmexotic99: LOL! Don’t worry I understand you! Anyways, I’VE UPDATED!!! DID YOU LIKE IT?! Although this chapter is somewhat sad… :L

@KiseopLoverOppa: YAY! Yes I updated ==” YOU BETTER BE SORRY!! YOU COULD OF TOLD ME EARLIER IT WAS YOU!! ==”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

~UKissLoverr~